POLITICS Behind The Obama Administration’s Shady Plan To Spy On The Trump Campaign

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    n Senate testimony last week, Attorney General William Barr used the word “spying” to refer to the Obama administration, um, spying on the Trump campaign. Of course, fainting spells ensued, with the media-Democrat complex in meltdown. Former FBI Director Jim Comey tut-tutted that he was confused by Barr’s comments, since the FBI’s “surveillance” had been authorized by a court.

(Needless to say, the former director neglected to mention that the court was not informed that the bureau’s “evidence” for the warrants was unverified hearsay paid for by the Clinton campaign.)
    https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/behin...ions-shady-plan-to-spy-on-the-trump-campaign/

jimmy g, Toby, Northern Flash and 3 others like this.
  2. Rastus

Driver Since:
    “The “spying” question arose last spring, when we learned that Stefan Halper, a longtime source for the CIA and British intelligence, had been tasked during the FBI’s Russia investigation to chat up three Trump campaign advisers: Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Sam Clovis. This was in addition to earlier revelations that the Obama Justice Department and FBI had obtained warrants to eavesdrop on Page’s communications, beginning about three weeks before the 2016 election”.
    ———————-
    Stefan Halper was the Obama administration’s spy, or one of the. Using British agents is method used regularly to get around our pesky US constitution.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Brendan Dilley this morning being released Obama spied on Hillary to

Rastus likes this.
  4. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    lol, no drama obama my ass! the last 2 years of lies are on his and hrc's shoulders!

5. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Why would an administrator use a foreign agent, because of legalities. to spy on three separate members of the Trump campaign without notifying the campaign?

jimmy g likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Just Dreamin' AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    And remember how the Dems and the media laughed at Trump when he said that he had been wire tapped? They wish that we would all just forget about their two years of lies and deflection away from the truth.
    The Obama Administration will go down in history as the most corrupt ever, and the media will never get their reputations back.

jimmy g and Toby like this.
  7. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Comey said they didnt spy

they used court ordered electronic survalence

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Just Dreamin' AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Ya, and Comey said that he just doesn't understand why William Barr used that "spy" word.
    Comey is a disgrace.

And why haven't the FBI's rank and file been interviewed yet, like they have requested to be?

jimmy g likes this.
  9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  10. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Come on
    its Barry

he is just looking out for you

11. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

When you add up all the things that the Obama Administration involved itself in from Fast and Furious to weaponizing the IRS, to spying on presidential candidates and cover up of treasonous acts by his Secretary of State.
    That administration from top to bottom was wrought with corruption, deceit, and outright anti-American policy, personnel, and direction.

Not even the best of pundits can truly spin away from the face value evidence that is right there for everyone to see. Sure they attempt to do so, and have a deep bench to help protect them, but the layers of the onion they wrapped themselves in are starting to come undone.

Many of us warned about the possibility of a fraction of this occurring by allowing a politician ensconced in Chicago/Illinois machine type politics in from the start. We warned about the background and ideology and all that was ensconced as well. We pointed out people and all the so called Czars . Heck I wrote about it and devoted hours upon hours of my own personal time and was able to uncover a huge volume of evidence, and I am a laymen compared to our so called media.

I truly believe what is coming will only be a small fraction of the larger scope of exactly how corrupt that administration truly was. It has taken over 70 years and we are still learning how corrupt the FDR Administration truly was during all the so called New Deal era.

jimmy g likes this.
  12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

When you have an AG that is an admitted "wingman" of the president..lots of things get swept under the rug.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Spying began on Trump in 2016.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gan-in-january-2016-evidence-is-coming-video/
    John Solomon: One text message has always stuck out in my mind… And that is the text message from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page after coming out of one of the meetings… And the text says, “The White House is running this.” I covered law enforcement for 30 years. The White House does not normally run counter intelligence for Justice Department investigations. That text remained in my head for a long time. And over the last few weeks I’ve been reporting, I think Victoria in the last segment had something really important. She said January 1, 2017, there was at least one White House meeting. I think next week we’ll be talking about a meeting one year earlier where the origins of the Trump collusion case begin. A whole year earlier.

Obama going to jail

jimmy g and buffalobill like this.
  14. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Obama attempted to corrupt everything that was held sacred in this country............the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS......he corrupted all of them and turned them into political weapons against his enemies. His utter contempt for the American way of life was on display for 8 full years.

He needs to be held accountable............and at best spend the rest of his life behind bars, and at worst............be hung by the neck until dead. (penalty for treason per the constitution)

15. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Obama made many Promises, but only kept One. Fundamentally change the USA. Almost succeeded in Destroy the USA. With His Washington D.C Mafia.

jimmy g likes this.