being nice practice test

See, that looks more like a nice intact, unharmed pinky toe thread. I really didn't want to sully that with my story of pinky toe mutilation. Hopefully you van understand my hesitation.

Smoov and Razorpig ought to team drive.
They seem to have hit it off in this thread as appearing to have some commonalities.
- - - -
You'll never make it as a driver. You are scum. I am king. You are the **** on the bottom of my shoe. You have no say in the matter. I am top dog around here. Do not question my authority.

How did I do?

Guardrail
For a thread hacker, not bad. For offering bashing techniques, don't quit your day gig unless to move closer to Airbrains.

How did I do?
MUCH BETTER than your nemesis Airbrains--our Useless Sad Postal Slacker.

TU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Sunshine here,

Yeah. Maybe someone could teach ya HOW to drive, while you're working on carving up a c.b. handle, when you're not too busy checking out seat covers.

There's a tosser at the small company I'm with and the boss seems to believe someone other than he needs teach this piker how to properly drive 18 wheels.
Not me, Not Once.

Best of LUCK on the Team thing.
Hope the Mother Ship doesn't scoop ya up before you've LEARNED whatever it is you're supposed to do, other than tearing out transmissions.

NO WORRIES MATE. cheers!!

sent from TAPAKEY as a second installment in the "being nice PRACTICE test".

What, I've only had three transmissions replaced iny truck over the last six months thank you very much. I hear that's not a bad average. And I bet no-one out there has ever done that neat trick with the brakes and the fire like I did out in those big hills in Kansas.

What, I've only had three transmissions replaced iny truck over the last six months thank you very much. I hear that's not a bad average. And I bet no-one out there has ever done that neat trick with the brakes and the fire like I did out in those big hills in Kansas.
Quit your bragging. I was cooking popcorn that way since you were nothing more than a gleam in your mother's eyes.

Not the brakes, I carry my campfire popcorn popper with me at all times. Brake fires add extra flavoring to the popcorn. I like it but others don't seem to so I don't have to worry about them stealing it.

Man, of only someone was good enough to team drive with me. That would be awesome.

i highly suspect that VERY FAMILIAR looking lady in your avatar would be HIGHLY annoyed that you share a "bedroom" with another guy.....!!! (albeit at SEPARATE TIMES however.....)

She might be quick to swing the ban hammer in here but in real life I wear the pants in this family.............as soon as she tells me which ones to put on. LOL

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

She might be quick to swing the ban hammer in here but in real life I wear the pants in this family.............as soon as she tells me which ones to put on. LOL

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

and if you have an opinion, she will tell you so.....

welcome, but beware.....

she can be "feisty" sometimes...!!!

Oops, been here ten minutes and already getting in trouble. Oh well, I don't know any "family friendly" prison jokes so I guess I'll have to just let that one go. Cell block D, a great place to raise a family. Yeah, I got nothing.

MR. Wildheart... should we change his name ?