Benton's future....

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
Hello to all Benton employees. I am seeing some chatter on here about the future of your company, alot from outsiders that have nothing to do with Benton Express. During these difficult times no one knows who will be in business this time next year. With this said I am asking non-employees of Benton to keep the negative statements about the company's future off this forum. Rumor clarification in the form of a polite question is fine, but keep the negative, sometimes rude statements off of this forum.

Say What?

Hello to all Benton employees. I am seeing some chatter on here about the future of your company, alot from outsiders that have nothing to do with Benton Express. During these difficult times no one knows who will be in business this time next year. With this said I am asking non-employees of Benton to keep the negative statements about the company's future off this forum. Rumor clarification in the form of a polite question is fine, but keep the negative, sometimes rude statements off of this forum.

Looks like the Benton board hasn't been 'moderated' in awhile. Interesting.:TR10driving03: