1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters In Re-education ‘gulags’ Following Bernie’s

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    James O’Keefe Strikes Again: Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education ‘Gulags’ Following Bernie’s Inauguration as President (VIDEO).

On Tuesday morning James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released their teaser video from the Bernie Sanders Campaign.

In the video you see Bernie’s Field Organizer Kyle Jurek suggesting that Trump supporters need re-education camps.

Jurek then says cities will burn if President Trump wins again.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wing-bernies-inauguration-as-president-video/
    Good people on both sides? Remember it was a Sanders campaign worker who shot up the ball field.

2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]James O'Keefe@JamesOKeefeIII
    BREAKING: "If Bernie doesn't get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the @DNC Convention, f**king Milwaukee will burn" - @BernieSanders Field Organizer Kyle Jurek

Northern Flash, jimmy g, Toby and 2 others like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    Burn baby burn.

jimmy g and buffalobill like this.
  4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Bern baby bern?

5. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    I heard Ber-nut just lost the support of the firefighters union, he did make some inroads with the national pyromaniacs of America.

6. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Gosh who would've thought that rumpled old crackpot was the head of a domestic terrorism organization, and just think a lot of his donors will be wishing they put that 5 bucks into extra fire insurance.

7. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Kool Bernies my man!

8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

[​IMG]

DCM_Doc, jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  9. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    What are his supporters going to torch with, they all vape..... Fire causes pollution, remember?

slavenomore, crazy, jimmy g and 3 others like this.
  10. Toby

Toby I live Here

Here is complete video

#Expose2020 – PART 1: Bernie 2020 Field Organizer States “F***ing Cities Will Burn” if Trump Wins Re-Election; Calls for Violence, Mass Murder of Opposition, and “Reign of Terror”
    https://www.projectveritasaction.co...-mass-murder-of-opposition-and-reign-of-terr/
    This guy is a paid staffer
    Kyle Jurek, Iowa Field Organizer, Sanders Campaign: “I’m Ready to Throw Down Now…The Billionaire Class. The F***ing Media, Pundits. Walk into MSNBC Studios, Drag Those M*****F***ers Out by Their Hair and Light Them on Fire in the Streets.
    Kyle Jurek Suggests That Liberal Democrats Should be Placed in Gulags or be Put to Death: “Liberals Get the F***ing Wall First.”
    Jurek: “Well, I’ll Tell You What in Cuba, What did They do to Reactionaries? You Want to Fight Against the Revolution, You’re Going to Die for it, M*****F***er.”
    Jurek Affirms That “Free Speech Has Repercussions…There Are Consequences for Your F***ing Actions…You Should Expect a Violent Reaction. And You Deserve a Violent Reaction.”
    Jurek Lambasts Elizabeth Warren, Suggests That Warren Does Not Deserve Support Solely Due to Being a Woman.
    Jurek: “Like F**k if We Can Beat Donald Trump, as Long as We Nominated a Woman. Like F***ing Idiot. Like What the F**k? The World is on Fire. This is an Emergency Situation, and You’re Hung Up on Vaginas.”

—-
    Direct Ties to ANTIFA:
    JOURNALIST: “So if Trump gets re-elected, what—”

KYLE JUREK: “F*cking cities burn.”

KYLE JUREK: “Whatever it takes. And that’s why they’re like “oh, Anti-Fascists are violent” it’s because we’re willing to go above and beyond what the law says is acceptable. Like oh free speech, yeah, they try to be like “oh you’re against free speech” and no, we’re not against free speech, we’re against hate speech. And if your free speech is something that these people shouldn’t exist, then I don’t give a f*ck if it’s free speech or not, you don’t need… free speech has repercussions.”

[​IMG]

11. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Ah.. so the war monger also supports civil unrest...nice....better stop buying your hooch in the "handy lightweight plastic" bottles and go with glass.....easier molotovs.... FYI.

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Would you prefer a hot place or a cold place.
    We aim to please.

13. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Actually I'm looking forward to watching Senator Depends squirm over this, should make for a pile on Ber-nut in tonight's debate...ahahahaa.

14. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    Think the party line dimms will even mention it?
    Its just a little matter of Bernie’s campaign field manager threaten lives and burning Milwaukee down. No biggie.

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    No wonder the Left wants to ban guns.....

I’m stocking up on more AMMO!

16. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Just get a super soaker and fill it up with soapy water, the damned idiots need a bath.

Or just fill it up with gas, and help them get their fire started, lol.....

Rastus, Bubba74, Toby and 2 others like this.
  17. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

18. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

Intellectual. Is he a college professor?

jimmy g and Toby like this.
  19. Toby

Toby I live Here

Like the gas in super soaker idea Bill, maybe do a little diesel and tide mixture just enough so that it squirts far enough still. A little flame thrower minus the initial flame but that’s why you still carry the old wooden matches around they always light.

buffalobill likes this.
  20. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

So if the Dems have a brokered convention and Bernie doesnt get the nomination, then these people will burn Milwaulkee
    That should help the left win Wisconsin

Sounds like this guy is purposing a massive terrorist threat

Northern Flash, Toby, jimmy g and 3 others like this.