Best Company For P&D

Pattamander

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello all, I am new to this forum so I apologize if I lack the typical forumesque writing skills, lol. I am coming up on having 1 year of experience here shortly, and REALLY want to get back into LTL, but specifically P&D. I worked for Central Transport for about three months doing P&D with them, which I loved.... but I left because, well, it's Central. Anyways, I'm just curious which company in your honest opinions is best all-around for P&D exclusively. I understand that companies may have you do a linehaul-type run as needed as well as dock work, but for the sake of P&D, what do you think? I do have all my endorsements as well.

Side note: The companies in my hiring area (Charleston, WV) are ABF, Old Dominion, Estes, XPO, Yellow, FedEx Freight, TForce Freight

Think Retirement. Abf and TForce are sound companies with great pensions and great insurance.
I'm retired CCX / XPO. I did great investing in 401Ks and IRAs. I have a small pension too.
It would be great to have a Teamster pension.
When Con-way started making drivers pay for insurance and discontinued the pension was the beginning of the end . That’s the moment they “jumped the shark”.