easytruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi there!

We have just started our own small O/O company . We have found couple of great free load boards so far - Doft Free Load Board loadboard.doft.com and trucker path.

Are there any more load boards which worth paying attention to ?

How do you guys find freight? We don't want to overpay for different freight search tools so I'm trying to sign up to as many free loadboards as possible. Only few of them offer good functionality and large amount of loads. So any recommendation here will be great.

Thanks!

Company I worked at for a few years as a O.T.R. Driver seemed to like GetLoaded.com or GetALoad, or similar.
It was/They were not free.
Free doesn't always offer many good loads (like those "Free" Load Boards at Truck Stops) and ya gotta be very careful as some BROKErs (= Cheap Freight) will "forget" to pay and they LOVE to make up "reasons" for not paying or reducing the final settlement.
DO NOT AGREE WITH 60 TO 90 DAY SETTLEMENTS. 30 DAYS MAX!

Stay away from Cheap Haul Robusome (c. h. robinson) as well some others which you'll soon enough discover.

CHEERS!!

There are not that many excellent free loadboards so far... I can't even mark any... Most of good ones try to rip you off with high monthly subscription fees, and, YET, expensive doesn't mean that it's the best you can find to get high paying loads with good rate per mile... Though, Doft looks like it's something worth checking.

Company I worked at for a few years as a O.T.R. Driver seemed to like GetLoaded.com or GetALoad, or similar.
It was/They were not free.
Free doesn't always offer many good loads (like those "Free" Load Boards at Truck Stops) and ya gotta be very careful as some BROKErs (= Cheap Freight) will "forget" to pay and they LOVE to make up "reasons" for not paying or reducing the final settlement.
DO NOT AGREE WITH 60 TO 90 DAY SETTLEMENTS. 30 DAYS MAX!

Stay away from Cheap Haul Robusome (c. h. robinson) as well some others which you'll soon enough discover.

CHEERS!!
I would advise to stay away from trucking, period.

Hi there!

We have just started our own small O/O company . We have found couple of great free load boards so far - Doft Free Load Board loadboard.doft.com and trucker path.

Are there any more load boards which worth paying attention to ?

How do you guys find freight? We don't want to overpay for different freight search tools so I'm trying to sign up to as many free loadboards as possible. Only few of them offer good functionality and large amount of loads. So any recommendation here will be great.

Thanks!
@easytruckin Almost every Free Load Bird has bad freight. I haven’t checked out DOFT but I don’t have many hope for it if it’s FREE.

Why do you think is a good Load Board? What Have you booked out of it?

I would recommend to start with DAT, they have the best all around Board.