Reddaway | Best news ever

I have not seen or heard anything about the company being sold from anyone who did not have a agenda like somethiong to do with really wanting the vote to pass for their own selfish reasons.
If anyone has any news about it that is real or solid please inform the rest of us.
Oh and please feel free to quote me on this post.
There appears to be alot of people telling untruths and having a agenda of their own selfish greedy ideals they are trying real hard to trick and control people in this company (union and non union, labor and management.)

I'm sure we won't know about a sale until after it's happened, if at all.
And as for your co-worker sticking to his agenda, he's got to make that truck payment after all.

Yeah, I am sure Stone and Zollars do not have some Reddaway driver in Orange or Fontana on speed dial to keep us abreast on future plans.

And why would anyone buy an arm off a dead body? 300 million to pension owed, who wants to own that? Getting the last of the banks to accept more printed stock in place of money owed ?, what is the chance they will be so stupid? I reserve the right to be corrected,HA,HA,.

Wishful thinking !
I would be more worried about a merger
Thats a good way to get a bad rumor started,, Ive been told by 2 Holland drivers out of different barns in the midwest that they were told a merger wouldnt happen due to the fact the banks had seen how Yellows merge with Roadway all but about killed Roadway,, so I wouldnt count on a merge with the parent flop,, if anything a possible spin off of the regionals is more in line from what we are hearing..

Well folks, I do believe that the contract passed. From Seattle southward to Oregon. But Reddaway is still around, and as far as I know associated with YRC. So, the question is will YRC and Reddaway continue, seperate, or just die? Any takers? I have a personal agenda, which is I want them all to pass by the way side, unfortunately that would create many casualtys (therefore, the other side - non vindictive- side hopes they all suceed).

maybe thats why they r hiring alot of driver lately
Holland is hiring like crazy in the midwest,, I just left YRC after 23 years t go to Holland mainly because I had a 2 hr drive to work with YRC, and now its a 20 minute drive with Holland.. Who knows maybe this move will help me get west of the Mississippi someday