Betty m. My mom

speedracer21

TB Lurker
Credits
my mother betty m. just passed away tonight 12/25/2010 after a long battle with alzheimer disease.i was her care taker for the last 4 years of her life. mom i will miss you very deeply.you are now in heaven with dad and your parents.i loved you and my dad very deeply.you took very good care of me as a child then i took great care of of you when you could not take care of yourself.i love you very deeply in my heart your son bdm

There has to be a special place in heaven for those who are the caregivers---you and your family have been through so much---bless you and God be with you in this time--

O lord jesus christ we ask your mercy for betty m whom you called from this life.you promised that whoever belives in you even if he dies will have life everlasting.may this scared promise comfort us in our sadness and bring the soul of your seervant departed to the fullness of the reward you have for us after this short life.o savior of the world reassure us in our belief that death is not and end to life but rather the door through which we enter your kingdom of perfect joy on christ jesus our lord amen.may all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of god rest in peace.amen.

Speedracer21...I'm sorry for your loss, it's allway's hard to lose a loved. My prayer's to you and your family.

my mother betty m. just passed away tonight 12/25/2010 after a long battle with alzheimer disease.i was her care taker for the last 4 years of her life. mom i will miss you very deeply.you are now in heaven with dad and your parents.i loved you and my dad very deeply.you took very good care of me as a child then i took great care of of you when you could not take care of yourself.i love you very deeply in my heart your son bdm

I'm sorry to hear of your loss speedracer21...She has lived amoung us for all these years..It's time she shares her wonderful life and stories with others in her new home...God will watch over her,until you see her again..We pray for you and your family...

O lord jesus christ we ask your mercy for betty m whom you called from this life.you promised that whoever belives in you even if he dies will have life everlasting.may this scared promise comfort us in our sadness and bring the soul of your seervant departed to the fullness of the reward you have for us after this short life.o savior of the world reassure us in our belief that death is not and end to life but rather the door through which we enter your kingdom of perfect joy on christ jesus our lord amen.may all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of god rest in peace.amen.

Amen..A beautiful prayer for your Mom...RIP, Ms. M...