XPO | Beware!! Friday the 13th

Full moons also cause strange things to happen. Have cop friends and they say that more stuff happens on full moon nights. And it's been reported that there are more births during full moons. Strange how that happens.

alzehrung_1.jpg

Made it through F. t. 13th. Probably my best day this week. Maybe its my lucky day.

This guy was chasing me up and down the dock yesterday.
I had to hit him in the family jewels with a dock hook to make him stop.
18817wu5.jpg

Did you see the Hallowe'en special at Stanley Hotel on Ghosthunters? I think the year before. They caught some voices on the EVP under the place. Really weird. :hide:

that's it. I love that movie. We're fixing to order it up on cable right now.... thanks

I am courageous. I will not be afraid. My shrink keeps telling me to repeat this and no harm will befall me. the only thing I am leary of are days that are dated weird like 9/9/1999 or 8/8/1988. Sure am glad there isn't a 13/13/2013, I'd crawl under a ladder and hide

I am courageous. I will not be afraid. My shrink keeps telling me to repeat this and no harm will befall me. the only thing I am leary of are days that are dated weird like 9/9/1999 or 8/8/1988. Sure am glad there isn't a 13/13/2013, I'd crawl under a ladder and hide

Hey but there is a 10/10/2010 coming up in 2 years.Run for the hills now.