Holland | Bid Changes

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
Any other terminals changing bids all around so everyone but the top 10 or so only gets 40 hours a week!?!? They are trying to do that now!! This job ain't worth 40 hours a week..

Any other terminals changing bids all around so everyone but the top 10 or so only gets 40 hours a week!?!? They are trying to do that now!! This job ain't worth 40 hours a week..
Talk to your local. They can’t force overtime on workers if you have people available to work. Bid or not.

Talk to your local. They can’t force overtime on workers if you have people available to work. Bid or not.
Maybe you can explain your reply, he didn't mention in his post about forced overtime, his issue as I read it is not getting enough hours.

Its not about getting forced overtime. It's about not receiving any overtime. Just wondering if any other barns are experiencing this or not.

Its not about getting forced overtime. It's about not receiving any overtime. Just wondering if any other barns are experiencing this or not.
What I was getting at is are they forcing the top bids overtime or are the top guys taking it voluntarily hence leaving bottom guys with no overtime. I get that your talking about not getting overtime. You didn’t explain how changing the bids did that.

My example is making 4 ten hour shift bids with an option to run five days. That could kill overtime on bottom guys.

Our part timers almost tripled also.. and STILL looking!!
And seniors getting 60's still but changing and scattering bids throughout the day so they just cut people at their 8 a day.
Wanna keep and attract newer/younger drivers to replace all the retiree's but then act like this lollll