Bid Price

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Question in 2018.

When a Company that offers Yard Spotting and or Shuttle Services. Bid for a contract .

What is the hourly rate they ask for . Either High or low or Average Hourly rate?

Question in 2018.

When a Company that offers Yard Spotting and or Shuttle Services. Bid for a contract .

What is the hourly rate they ask for . Either High or low or Average Hourly rate?
$19.00 to $22.00 per hour, from 2 employers i worked at.

(Ryder and Lily)

Ok . Thanks for the answer. I see the response on how much the spotter-drivers make an hour.

What is the hourly rate the spotting company charges there customers?
I am quessing between $40-60 hour an hour? Does this sound about right?

Ok . Thanks for the answer. I see the response on how much the spotter-drivers make an hour.

What is the hourly rate the spotting company charges there customers?
I am quessing between $40-60 hour an hour? Does this sound about right?
i am not sure the charge would be doubled....maybe 1/3rd, especially if they are using the warehouse equipment.

at my former jobs, i used the supplied tractors that were a part of the overall contract they had with the customer.

i should point out, that i had started working for Ryder at that account, and when Ryder lost that account, Lily took over, which is why i stayed, and at the same time, i got a $200 weekly pay raise.

now, if you are going in how are you going in, with your equipment, or the warehouse/customer supplied equipment..???

remember too, the customer wanted to get rid of the employee's due to costs, you go in there with double the price, you might end up with your balls in your hands.

then too, this would be a job for a retired or semi-retired driver, cuz we want to get off the road..

if you put a young person, say fresh out of school, expect LOTS of damages, due to inexperience and wanting to get the job done faster.

then too, the young ones did not go to CDL school to only be yard jockeys, they wanna make the big bucks.

us older guys made our monies, and tire of the BS on the roads....