FedEx Freight | Bidding 2022!

You only get to keep the tractor till it's 5 years old, or has 500,000 miles; and it will not be exclusive use. It will be used like any other, or so we're told. Mine always was used in the city anyway.

Ya gotta love it, they can’t have there own award truck but they can drive yours,makes a lot of sense!:tr10driving03::lmao:

Smoke, those were my dog's heart worm pills! The ones you were looking for I keep in the freezer. :17142:

You messed up now... He's going to tear your freezer up and take the heart worm pills because they gave him a funny feeling... And they won't pop up in a random.

Ohhh Buddy on a Saturday night , that's tough going .
Triplex has pills for that , well I took them out of the
cabinet when I was drinking there the other day sooo
he's looking for them now .

I'm married.... Who do I have to impress :lmao:

I signed paperwork last night to opt out of my award tractor and back into the normal pool with the April bid. In return I get a $10,000 check less taxes and deductions. Award drivers have until 3/21 to decide. Anyone who doesn't make a decision, gets the money by default. If you keep the truck, it's your last.
Let me get this straight because I'm old. You get a bunch of safe miles & you qualify for a "award" tractor with your name on it or you can take $10,000 grand. What in the hell is there to think about? You working for the money or bragging rights. I always worked for the check, didn't give a hoot what name was on the tractor. :duh::17142:

Let me get this straight because I'm old. You get a bunch of safe miles & you qualify for a "award" tractor with your name on it or you can take $10,000 grand. What in the hell is there to think about? You working for the money or bragging rights. I always worked for the check, didn't give a hoot what name was on the tractor. :duh::17142:
Drivers who qualify now don't get the option of the tractor. They get a one time payment of $15,000. Previously, drivers received a one time payment of $5,000 and an "exclusive use" tractor. Some barns refused to honor the exclusive use, and management at the VP level refused to do anything about it.

Drivers with tractors currently on order have the option of accepting the truck and keeping the $5,000 they received, or cancelling the truck and getting another $10,000. All back ordered tractors will be shared use. If they accept the tractor, it's the only one they'll ever get, and they keep it for 5 years or 500,000 miles, or until it's "disabled". So if you have it two weeks and your share driver totals it, you're SOL.

Or so I'm told by several levels of management in Southern Cali.

Drivers who qualify now don't get the option of the tractor. They get a one time payment of $15,000. Previously, drivers received a one time payment of $5,000 and an "exclusive use" tractor. Some barns refused to honor the exclusive use, and management at the VP level refused to do anything about it.

Drivers with tractors currently on order have the option of accepting the truck and keeping the $5,000 they received, or cancelling the truck and getting another $10,000. All back ordered tractors will be shared use. If they accept the tractor, it's the only one they'll ever get, and they keep it for 5 years or 500,000 miles, or until it's "disabled". So if you have it two weeks and your share driver totals it, you're SOL.

Or so I'm told by several levels of management in Southern Cali.
15 grand?
Just think, I got my pic in the magazine, a couple of hundred-dollar watches, and 2 or 3 attaboys for 3 million miles.

I was told that if you are in the truck program already that you can turn your truck in, get out of the program and get the xtra 10k, is this true?