Yellow | Biden awards billions for LTL trucker pensions

Retire on disability in your 50s you get a bigger social security amount with yearly cost of living increases
Yes, you have to hurt yourself to retire and get a lawyer to get you a lump some payout. I see this all the time and theirs plenty of junk equipment to hurt yourself on.
If you want disability don’t let Central States find out they will cancel your insurance and you’ll have to go on medicare, lump some and quit at 62.

No, we all complain about corporate welfare
That is exactly what this is
Biden gave the teamsters over $80 BILLON last year
Unless every LTL Carrier gets $$$$ this is a scam
I think you have this a bit wrong....Biden didn't give the Teamsters one cent....he gave the members that money...so if he wants to give every LTL carrier employees (drivers and dock workers) money, I'm ok with that to make it fair...

How many times do these pensions have to be paid for?
Prior to the merger these pensions were paid in full.
The pensions were mismanaged but the union and now once again the taxpayer must bail them out
Non union carrier must get an equal amount of taxpayer $$$$$
Or end this madness...
Uhhh………Please provide the link showing that the Yellow pension and the other carriers they purchased ever had a pension plan paid in full or funded 100%.
Something with actual facts and information. Not Puffy facts and information.
If memory serves me correctly, the Central States Pension Fund reached a high of 75% funding a long time ago.

How many times do these pensions have to be paid for?
Prior to the merger these pensions were paid in full.
The pensions were mismanaged but the union and now once again the taxpayer must bail them out
Non union carrier must get an equal amount of taxpayer $$$$$
Or end this madness...
Do you get your fair share of welfare and food stamps? If not maybe we need to stop that madness also….