FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

I don't care if you are pro shot or or anti shot but this decision by the company is really something . I'm going to make a statement here .

If we see anyone threatening another member you are gone .
Debate it all you want but keep this civil and do not start the
name calling .

Fair warning / SMOKESTACK

Meh I will test weekly problem solved. The problem is the vaccine isn't working and the vaccinated are still spreading it.
Hopefully you won’t miss too much work waiting for the results or spend too much money getting tested.
Yes, there are breakthrough infections, especially with the Delta variant, however those people by and large aren’t the ones being hospitalized. Have you heard what is now happening in northern Idaho because of the sharp rise in Covid hospitalizations?

Hopefully you won’t miss too much work waiting for the results or spend too much money getting tested.
Yes, there are breakthrough infections, especially with the Delta variant, however those people by and large aren’t the ones being hospitalized. Have you heard what is now happening in northern Idaho because of the sharp rise in Covid hospitalizations?
No not familiar with what's going on in Idaho. I know a customer that recently died from covid even though he had been fully vaccinated and his wife is still on ventilator she also had been fully vaccinated.

Because that’s a statistical anomaly for 2 related, vaccinated people to be in such dire straits. And I’m not calling you a liar, I’m just saying it’s likely you were misinformed.
No im not. I wouldn't repeat it if I didn't know it was true. You keep drinking the kool-aid though. It's probably happening all over the Country just the fake news media is not reporting it.

I have had friends as well as co workers take the “ vaccine” the couples all got sick the world es ended up in the hospital (?) . I do not trust our government. And I’m pretty sure we will be spelling America with a “k” and not a “c” shortly. IMO .

I'll let them fire me
As an extra board driver, I say

Good Bye GIF