FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

EITHER vaccines work, and protect you... (so you should not care what others do)

OR they don't work, and therefore don't protect you (or anyone else)...

And then there is the seldom mentioned NATURAL immunity (if you already had co-vid).

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

* Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum, the My Body - My Choice case is being made by many of the same people that want to force (mandate) others submit to medical treatment. Hypocrisy? Ya think?
Wise man made a statement. " Are the trying to save my life, or control my life?"

Exactly. Here's what I posted in another thread:

"Having been around this industry for around fifty years and having heard so many chest-thumping guys talk tough but then fall into line I have to laugh at the idea that there will be mass retirements/quits over this. Talk is cheap and big bluster talk is even cheaper."
Well it's not just FDX , everyone , everything ,anything that involves over 100 people this Vax thing is going to be a issue . Vaxed , Not Vaxed , card ,exemp , ahhhh God just let it all go away . This had disrupted so many families , friendships , life in general . Please God Help Us . I'm tired ...

??? Your body your choice when your ripping a baby apart, but not a experimental cocktail! No exaggeration here!
What does ripping a baby apart have to do with my reply to your comments about WWII and Vietnam? Do you just shoot from the hip and hope something hits the mark?

What does ripping a baby apart have to do with my reply to your comments about WWII and Vietnam? Do you just shoot from the hip and hope something hits the mark?
Just send me your address and I'll send paper and crayons so you can draw pretty pictures because everything is wonderful now....

Fact is our demtia ridden president does not have the power to enforce such a mandate any ways. This is unconstitutional and won't stand up in court.
It will be in the legal system for a while if he gets it mandated found out today that’s not against the hippa law but the company cannot ask you about your medical history that is what is against the hippa law

It will be in the legal system for a while if he gets it mandated found out today that’s not against the hippa law but the company cannot ask you about your medical history that is what is against the hippa law
HIPAA

And don't use HIPAA in arguments alone - use the americans with disabilities act. (ADA)

"demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).)"

Not a lawyer, not advice <3