FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

That’s what I’m thinking too. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want the nasal swab, I wonder if the saliva test will do?
Give you a rapid test right on the spot and charge 75$ for the test. Fedex no way in hell is paying for it. If you do go to a clinic it's going to be on the employee and don't have a late gate. This sucks all the way around.

It will be in the legal system for a while if he gets it mandated found out today that’s not against the hippa law but the company cannot ask you about your medical history that is what is against the hippa law
In this messed up world it could ( could) be months before a court takes it. Just no trust what they will get away with now. Legal or illegal does it matter to the WH

Every time! Glad too! Test versus experimental cocktail? Test all day long!
Hold the Fort there gas man. The company says take the vaccine or test 2 times a week. Just like Biden will decree. Bur, the company says you have to pay for the test not us. Do you pay for the test? Take the vaccine? Or let them fire you hoping you can collect unemployment till your next job. I think the Supreme Court will intervene with a order halting Biden's EO until heard by the full court. von.

Hold the Fort there gas man. The company says take the vaccine or test 2 times a week. Just like Biden will decree. Bur, the company says you have to pay for the test not us. Do you pay for the test? Take the vaccine? Or let them fire you hoping you can collect unemployment till your next job. I think the Supreme Court will intervene with a order halting Biden's EO until heard by the full court. von.
That's was worse case.. I thought it was test once a week. You can buy home test. Sure they are not accurate.

I love employees that run into office when some dies or gets fired. When do we bump bid! Class acts! I'm sure there will be the same for this! When y'all gonna fire them nasty unvaccinated drivers with impeccable work records? I want their bid!
When I started at my terminal 19 years ago. 2 drivers had gotten fired. The ones under them had a “ covered dish “ moving on up party” . I knew then what kind of ppl I was working with. I will NEVER celebrate a person , wether I like them or not losing their income. They may not be the only one depending on it. now it’s the good buddy system. This is what’s wrong with our country now days. Together we stand divided we ALL fall.

Ok. But you did not choose an answer to my 3 questions. You have to choose says your boss. Which do you choose? von.
Test. I'll pay. Not wanting to have a stroke (which disqualifies you from ever driving commercially again.) blood clots, heart inflammation (couldn't spell medical term for that.) heart attack, face parallelism, uncontrollable shakes, anal seepage (I made that one up.) Uneven tire wear, or uncontrollable Urges to bed fat chics if I take shot.