FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

Now you see one of the reasons I was scared!...
run discover GIF

Well, if people kept up with their daily hygiene, like washing your hands with anti bacterial soap. COVID would not exist. BTW, I got my COVID jab and I had zero side effects and I feel great. I'm glad to get the shot. If I do get covid, it won't be as bad. However, I do wash my hands, hourly.
And clean your damn truck before you pass it to the next shift. The filth that comes out of my truck when I clean it at the start of my shift is deplorable. The daytime guy must be an animal. He sure makes the cab look like an animal lives in it. :9529:

Test. I'll pay. Not wanting to have a stroke (which disqualifies you from ever driving commercially again.) blood clots, heart inflammation (couldn't spell medical term for that.) heart attack, face parallelism, uncontrollable shakes, anal seepage (I made that one up.) Uneven tire wear, or uncontrollable Urges to bed fat chics if I take shot.
The wife & I got our shots as soon as we were allowed to. I believe we are better off with the meds than without. Time will tell. But I am a FIRM believer in choice. I believe this mandatory crap from POTUS will be struck down by the Supremes for the general public. As to the Military, I don't know which way that one will go. The Senate, House & all their aides & family members are exempt. And I think that in itself will have an effect on the Supremes & how they rule. I also wonder if the Disability Act & current HIPPA Laws will have any bearing on their deliberations. von.

I've seen home testing brought up, I don't see FedEx accepting those. No proof who took the test. Some have said they would pay out of pocket. Alrighty you do that. Its going to add up quick.

Nobody knows anything about any of this. Biden went on stage talked about his executive orders and what he would ask OSHA to do.

He never specified anything. He didn't say how this would be enforced, who was going to pay for all of this, when it's supposed to start, when it's supposed to end or anything else.

No point in speculating or assuming what a company can/will accept. Truth be told, I don't see this gaining any traction and it's just another distraction flash in the plan to keep people at each others throats.