FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

It’s amazing to me the someone would use the phrase “drinking the cool aid.” Well when 700,000 people in the U.S. die from taking the vaccine then let’s debate. But that’s right, they all had preexisting conditions, so I’m sure they wanted to die from complications of COVID.

It’s amazing to me the someone would use the phrase “drinking the cool aid.” Well when 700,000 people in the U.S. die from taking the vaccine then let’s debate. But that’s right, they all had preexisting conditions, so I’m sure they wanted to die from complications of COVID.

Just under 700k deaths with over 40 million reported cases (who knows how many were not reported). When you breakdown that 700K and realize how many were in nursing homes, COVID complications with preexisting conditions and how many people died that coincidentally had COVID, it's a very small percentage.

Then there's the vaccine that doesn't work like traditional vaccines. It lessens symptoms and makes it not as bad. There's also no data on long term effects and there have been some wild side effects.

Doing the math, it's not worth it to me. If you want to take it, have at it. I don't care either way.

IF IF 700,000K actually died from Covid-19, because the media, big pharma, and the government would never lie or exaggerate the numbers ever....

That’s what I’m thinking too. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want the nasal swab, I wonder if the saliva test will do?
They were testing the swab in water and it tested positive. Too many false negatives. I'd say the testing labs are on board with the left. It's not about covid anyway it's big pharma and our freedom of choice. I know 2.....2....drivers that got the Johnson and Johnson and both were hospitalized for blood clots. One driver's Dr. said it was caused by the shot and the other ones Dr. couldn't say for sure but it happened with in 2 days of the shot on both. One guy quit trucking and the other guy can't drive for 90 days due to some medical deal with blood clots and returning to work. His company isn't paying him because there is no proof it's covid related.

Last edited:
UTICA, N.Y. (AP) - A federal judge has temporarily blocked the state of New York from forcing medical workers to be vaccinated after a group of health care workers sued, saying their Constitutional rights were violated.

Judge David Hurd in Utica issued the order Tuesday after 17 health professionals, including doctors and nurses, claimed that their rights were violated with a vaccine mandate that disallowed religious exemptions.

The judge gave New York state until Sept. 22 to respond to the lawsuit in federal court in Utica.

The state issued the order Aug. 28, requiring at least a first shot for health care workers at hospitals and nursing homes by Sept. 27.

Judge in New York temporarily blocks vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. State now has to respond. Good news, hopefully it holds up and sets a judicial precedent for SCOTUS to reference when suits against Biden get to them.

Sorry fellas I'm getting vaccine. I just bought this! Gotta keep my job because down south your truck is more important than your health!:poke::hide:
TRX-square.png

Ram-TRX-1500-water-fording-1.png

Nice!