Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Biden oil release to benefit China and India.

Keepingon

This is STUPID beyond belief !
if and that’s a big IF prices at the pump decrease because of this it will be minimal and for a very short time.

Thjs is a problem the POS Biden administration created, it’s not caused by a driver shortage or a demand shortage. It’s a supply problem, That he created by cutting the supply. The only way to reverse the high prices is to open the valves.

He asked his Mid East friends OPEC to increase production they said no. Now he’s going to empty 50 million barrels from our reserves.

this will reduce gas prices a few cents a gallon for a short period of time and after that OPEC owns us, They know we’ll burn through 50 million barrels very fast and our reserves will be low.
Then the price at the pump will be higher then we have ever seen.

Keepingon

How much help is 50 million barrels ?
The U.S. uses 19 million barrels per day.

im just a truck driver but I’m pretty sure that’s less then 3 days worth.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
We have been saying for days the miniscule savings has aleady been wiped out. The prices have gone up quite a bit based on what it will take to refill what is taken out today. Tomorrow.

200 dollar oil is possible now with 15 to 20 dollar a gallon gas within 6 months. I still say Meh. I only fill once every 5 years and put in about 50 dollars worth total into one vehicle and the other probably wont need as much once the employers implode on the vax mandate being decided in our State Courts as i write this.

The Court could demand Arkansas to mask up and jab everything and that will put us out of work or they can uphold the law which was signed eariler this year and no mandate anywhere. Meh.

I do not hear any noise from trucking companies paying 6, 8, 10 dollars a gallon for fuel at some point. Its almost like it does not matter anymore to them.

troubleman84

This is STUPID beyond belief !
if and that’s a big IF prices at the pump decrease because of this it will be minimal and for a very short time.

Thjs is a problem the POS Biden administration created, it’s not caused by a driver shortage or a demand shortage. It’s a supply problem, That he created by cutting the supply. The only way to reverse the high prices is to open the valves.

He asked his Mid East friends OPEC to increase production they said no. Now he’s going to empty 50 million barrels from our reserves.

this will reduce gas prices a few cents a gallon for a short period of time and after that OPEC owns us, They know we’ll burn through 50 million barrels very fast and our reserves will be low.
Then the price at the pump will be higher then we have ever seen.
How is it his fault when other major gas consuming countries have the same high fuel price problems?

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
How is it his fault when other major gas consuming countries have the same high fuel price problems?
We didn't have the gas price problem under Trump. Biden caused it.
What happened troubleman? The cat get your tongue?

Do you realize how dumb you look trying to defend this asshat in the White House? Looking dumb looks good on you Liberals. Defending the indefensible is impossible to do without looking foolish. Keep up the good work.
:1036316054: