Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Biden screams "my butts been wiped" at reporters lolz..

Jaloc

This guy has full blown Dementia Alzheimer's!

Many people with Alzheimer's disease and other kinds of dementia follow a similar path as the disease progresses, yet not everyone exhibits the same symptoms. Cognitive changes such as memory loss are a hallmark of dementia, but challenging behaviors such as foul language can also develop.1

Foul language may stream out of the person's mouth at times, even if they've never uttered a swear word before in their life. Understandably, this can be hurtful and embarrassing to this person's family or friends.

Trucker 206

This guy has full blown Dementia Alzheimer's!

Many people with Alzheimer's disease and other kinds of dementia follow a similar path as the disease progresses, yet not everyone exhibits the same symptoms. Cognitive changes such as memory loss are a hallmark of dementia, but challenging behaviors such as foul language can also develop.1

Foul language may stream out of the person's mouth at times, even if they've never uttered a swear word before in their life. Understandably, this can be hurtful and embarrassing to this person's family or friends.
Is that any different than Trump bragging about the size of his cock? Or bragging that you can grab women by the crotch? Pot meet kettle, eh?
I’d also like to see some medical credentials from the person making the ‘Alzheimer’s Dementia’ diagnosis.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
The two words AL and DE are non sequester. Both imply a very particular problem resulting in similar situations but the course of the attack on a human takes different paths.

One causes the human suffering from it to wander all the world hunting for whats lost in their minds which is why they can never be alone ever. Active measures are taken to keep them confined just so.

Everything is stripped out of them. No driving, no finances, no nothing. They cannot even choose what they get for lunch. It is issued to them. Here. Eat. They still know eat. But in due time that goes away too towards the end.

What is eat?

The other reduces them to a blubbering infant of whatever age they reached. But regress steadily back to drooling and loss of language and everything that goes with it until they die from a complication of falls, infection, organ failure etc. Constantly attended. But these are the harder cases, they know they are sick and work hard to show that they are ok. (They are not)

I have dealt with both and I find certain ones to be impossible. For example ask a Alzheimers a question, where were you raised?

They will tell you. (Long term memory) but due to the absence of short term memory which itself is gone, they will repeat that they were raised somewhere by city and state for hours until you can side track them or get them distracted long enough to STFU about it.

I was born in...
I was born in...
I was born in...
I was born in..
I was born in...

ARGH!

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Is that any different than Trump bragging about the size of his cock? Or bragging that you can grab women by the crotch? Pot meet kettle, eh?
I’d also like to see some medical credentials from the person making the ‘Alzheimer’s Dementia’ diagnosis.
Yes the difference is that guys talk crap like Trump says to each other all the time!
They have no idea that someone is recording them in a locker room! If someone was recording me and my buddies late at night when we are talking smack our wives would leave us and our mothers would disown us...if you do not understand that I feel sorry for you that you never had good buddies that busted your balls every chance they got when you left an opening! Saying that your butts been wiped to reporters is more than a little scary!

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I have a PHD in transportation and a Master's Degree in Freight Movement, neither of which are necessary to see Biden's lack of cognitive skills.

You were fine with the CNN anchors diagnosing Trump on a daily basis. Where are their credentials? Hypocrite.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The results of Alzheimer's is the victim reverts back to their childhood days mentally. They often wet and soil themselves because their mind is gone. This Biden outburst falls right in line with things a youngster would say. He's toast mentally.

Biden is likely already hollering from the throne, telling Jill (mommy) to come wipe his butt for him.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
I have had men give me a hard time and I bite equally back in the horse play. But woe onto mommy and wife if they picked up on some of that stuff. It usually stays in the drivers room or wherever.

What I really love is a sharp female who can run with the big boys and give equally as good as she get. Some of those can take complicated things and reduce it to simple words we all can understand.

Everyone picked on Trump. However he thrived on that. Biden cannot be bothered because they are afraid he will seriously eff things up. (And he will...) So with Trump gone what is a lost media looking for someone to bully to do now? How sad.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The media and these leftists are still addicted to Trump bashing since they had done it steadily for over four years. It's become a daily habit since it takes no knowledge or skill to do so. In other words, they're too lazy and pathetic to put their partisanship aside and do their job.

the5tolls

I think these leftists still sit up in bed at night, in a cold sweat, picturing Trump and a mean tweet that hurt their feelings.

Trump destoyed the psychy of most of these lunatics from the left.
Have I not been paying attention or have you not been posting much in a while?

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Have I not been paying attention or have you not been posting much in a while?
I'm on here nearly every day, so you must not be paying attention. I do get busy and not post some days though. That dang job of mine gets in the way at times. I may have to cut them loose if it continues. :biglaugh:

I usually stay on the politics forum because I infuriate the LTL drivers and things get ugly.:17142:

And as far as you not keeping close tabs on my posts, here......:732:don't let it happen again.
:biglaugh:

Last edited:

the5tolls

I'm on here nearly every day, so you must not be paying attention. I do get busy and not post some days though. That dang job of mine gets in the way at times. I may have to cut them loose if it continues. :biglaugh:

I usually stay on the politics forum because I infuriate the LTL drivers and things get ugly.:17142:

And as far as you not keeping close tabs on my posts, here......:732:don't let it happen again.
:biglaugh:
Maybe I agree with you all the time!....I usually only notice the guys that are wrong!

Jaloc

Biden just repeated what my 3yr old nephew said coming out of the bathroom after his Mother finished wiping his butt. Did Dr. Jill wipe Joe's butt good boy!