POLITICS Biden The Segregationist

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Bubba74, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

https://www.thenation.com/article/joe-biden-education-busing-opposition/

of course this will not be talked about
    I mean it was a long time ago, about the same time Trump was supposedly discriminating in housing

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Two pathetic liars. What a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Biden has 50 years of record to defend. Of course, the last ten is going to be the toughest for him to defend, but he's been gaffing for decades now. Wait until he gets the nomination, that's when team Trump will start digging up his past and all of his crazy rants where he pretty much offends everyone. He is the gift that keeps giving.

3. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    One of my favorite talk show hosts told a story similar to this yesterday on the air.

He said that one of his boys was reading way ahead of normal when he was beginning kindergarten. He and his wife went into the school and was talking to the teacher and principle of the school. The teacher (using her arms, one up high and one down low) said that when we get the kids, some are up here and some are down here, but by the end of the year, they will all be right here. (putting both hands at the same height) He said, "Well thanks anyway, we'll be looking for another school".

That's big ed for you. They want uniformity, which means that they would have to hold the talk show host's kid back to bring him down to the reading level of the rest.

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Public education is really a sin
    a tremendous waste of money and resources
    know what is needed, another layer of management or two

Louisville buses, they run kids 45 minutes away from their home schools, to places on the other side of town. Tens of millions spent on fuel each year for this purpose

5. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

I remember bringing this up on here before Obama was elected.

6. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Biden's past comments are becoming a real problem for the flip-flopping fool. The internet isn't doing the flip flopper any favors when with a few clicks of the mouse his lies are completely exposed. He has no principles.