TForce | Big announcement Friday!

My rumor source says UPS to announce Friday the purchase of YRCW.

Now let's see come Friday.:coffee1:

Nah, I don't believe it...... If anything, I could see them announcing they purchasing a boat load of terminals from YRC, but to buy the whole company? That seems a little far fetched to me.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I see them doing that if they purchase new terminals. For example, They're talking about dove tailing our terminal with the Motor Cargo down the road (12 miles) in this Yellow terminal they're looking to purchase. So, you figure we'd get a lot of customers from Yellow with that being said; new areas as well.

I see them doing that if they purchase new terminals. For example, They're talking about dove tailing our terminal with the Motor Cargo down the road (12 miles) in this Yellow terminal they're looking to purchase. So, you figure we'd get a lot of customers from Yellow with that being said; new areas as well.
I see this happening to. We need a bigger terminal at cms but I think we could get by with having one dock for city and the other for the hub.

new terminals maybe,
more new equiptment would be better. we don't have enough equiptment to utilize the personal we have now. people are staying home after being hired due to lack of tractors.
if they do buy new terminals, i don't see them closeing the exsiting ones. there are several covering a single city, for better localized service. maybe our drivers won't have to drive an hour to get to there routes. anouther terminal would cover this.

We have to rent equipment its been that bad and we need drivers to. Some places we deliver to are an hour and half away. Driver breaks down out there then the rest of stops get missed.