TForce | Big announcement Friday!

UPS Freight bought the YRC Cleveland term. (exit 173, Ohio tpk.) they can pull triples directly into terminal without spliting. YRC breakbulk road work moving to Toledo, to be announced.

Conway Buying Holland

There that is the Rumor for the day, Thursdays Buyout rumor is Delta Airlines is buying out Holland !!! also I have some swamp land for sale rumor has they are going to build a super terminal there !! get in now at .28 cents a acre or is that the stock price ???

Final rumor (maybe factual). FedEx and UPS are merging. New company to be known as FED-UP!! Heard that about 15 years ago on CB, when you could actually have a decent conversation with other drivers!

I hope you realize that was a joke! Well, except the part about not being able to have a decent conversation on the CB anymore. I'm female and have driven some form of commercial vehicle since 1980. Back then, I could talk on the CB and not get propositoned or called a lot lizard or worse.Consequently, my CB only gets turned on at shipper/receiver if necessary, traffic backups,or bad weather.Otherwise, it's XM for me.