Holland | Big Announcement on Monday .

Watch the YRC Forum for "The Big Announcement" coming soon.

Did it come yet??? Was it the concessions???? Come on let a brother in that is out of the loop!!! Just joking!!!

Or is the big announcement that the concessions will be different from Yrc to Holland to New Penn???

:stirthepot:

Or is the big announcement that the concessions will be different from Yrc to Holland to New Penn???

:stirthepot:
I heard that the big announcement is exactly what you said Stimp. I heard that Holland and New Penn were going to get their 15% and their pension back because they are making a profit. YRC guys have to take another 7.50% pay cut and no pension returned yet, because they are still losing money.:stirthepot::452:{RELAX, JUST KIDDING}

I heard that the big announcement on Monday will be an announcement on the following Monday ...

Hey northern flash do you show that there tattoo to your customers??? that your a dedicated guy...

Hey northern flash do you show that there tattoo to your customers??? that your a dedicated guy...
Absolutely! I also have some custom embroidered "Holland" underwear that I wear to work each day. And when I'm at the beach, I have a thong that I wear that is orange and white. It has a tiny little Holland logo on it, about the same size as Jim Furyk's YRC logo. It's just cheap advertising for the company, ya know. But, I'm just trying to save the company.:bgroovy: