Holland | Big,Big Discounts!!!

Hooddock

TB Regular
Credits
I was at one of my daily stops the other day,and the volume of freight we were getting drastically dropped.When I was being loaded,I asked about what was going on.The shipping manager showed me some freight bills. A 93% Fed Ex discount.Sound familiar?

Why didn't you scan one and put it on Truckingboards? You would have shown all of us something we never seen before, if FEDEX was giving 93% you would have absolutely no reason to be stopping at that place of business..... Think about it

Why didn't you scan one and put it on Truckingboards? You would have shown all of us something we never seen before, if FEDEX was giving 93% you would have absolutely no reason to be stopping at that place of business..... Think about it

I might be a lot of things,but a liar is not one of them. And by way the I still have to deliver there,and some stuff is still routed customer request!

I might be a lot of things,but a liar is not one of them. And by way the I still have to deliver there,and some stuff is still routed customer request!

Thats fine, still I say if the man is friendly enough to you to show you what he is paying for freight, I doubt he will have any problems scanning those pages for you to take back to your sales rep...
Heck just tell him to fax it straight to Truckingboards, TOLL FREE at the number below

Show us the papers, pick one up today,I would absolutely LOVE to see it and I will have it analyzed for you as well for validity.

Send info toll free (FAX) (8/8/8) 6/0/4-6/2/7/4

I believe him he is telling the truth, a lot of customers don't care and they put the calls into Holland to pick up. regardless of what it cost because they want to use us. You must not get out much Jeff.

I believe him he is telling the truth, a lot of customers don't care and they put the calls into Holland to pick up. regardless of what it cost because they want to use us. You just not get out much Jeff.

What you believe does not prove anything, scan the 93% discount bills and lets post them for all to see....
and if you think they choose you out of the kindness of their heart , regardless of the cost... you my friend are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee.... This is not 1988 this is 2010

What you believe does not prove anything, scan the 93% discount bills and lets post them for all to see....
and if you think they choose you out of the kindness of their heart , regardless of the cost... you my friend are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee.... This is not 1988 this is 2010

I,myself,find a 93% discount,hard to beleive..7 cents on a dollar,before expenses...WOW...FedEx would loose a ton of money at that rate..Good luck on getting the copy though...

you my friend need to stop pushing freight down the dock and see what really happens out there, he is telling the truth not sure on how much of a disc, but customers will ship with us over disc because of our service (when we decide to do it and get lucky) I don't need to know him, because I hear it myself.

Every LTL company does the same thing. They put a heavy discount on the customers rates in certain geographic areas, usually where the have the most profitable lanes. But they discount this heavy because they also make an agreement to get all of the INBOUND freight they the customer is receiving whenever the customer has the choice of which carrier to use. So between getting the inbound and (discounted) outbound, it all works out to be a nice profit.