Estes | Big change

no we are actually gettin rid of the contractors. we will see but thats the so called plan. no more guys runnin all over the country. extra board will stay a dispatch or 2 away from the house. kinda like everyone being "green board". basically we will start operating like a LTL company, (kinda). like i said we will see

Here's my question. Now say they really are going to do away with 60% of the extra board. What does all this say to us dockmen? If they're willing to rid themselves of truck drivers..(I can't believe I'm going to say this) who have actual qualifications and are hard enough to find to begin with. I can't see where they won't try to do something to us. This whole thing's got just about every driver out of our barn up in arms. Wouldn't it be nice if our family didn't try to keep secrets from us? I'd like to that TB for giving us a place to keep each other informed. :1036316054:

Here's my question. Now say they really are going to do away with 60% of the extra board. What does all this say to us dockmen? If they're willing to rid themselves of truck drivers..(I can't believe I'm going to say this) who have actual qualifications and are hard enough to find to begin with. I can't see where they won't try to do something to us. This whole thing's got just about every driver out of our barn up in arms. Wouldn't it be nice if our family didn't try to keep secrets from us? I'd like to that TB for giving us a place to keep each other inf
ormed. :1036316054:[/QU INFORMATION is POWER.Tell anyone that knows anything about this to get on these boards and tell what they know.As for the truck driver remark,forgetta about it.