ODFL | Big E is killing us all with wages

Tonto-jump-onit

TB Lurker
Credits
Did anyone see the big E got over a $ 2.00 raise ? And they'll get an additional $ 2.00 on top of that if you work between 9 at night to 5 in the morning . That puts them at 35.50 an hour and 37.50 working overnight on the time clock . Now our wages are definitely behind here compared to them . Must be nice that is $ 4.00 more than us . . . I left O . D . About 3 years ago for Dayton and kind of regret it now . I never really moved up the list like they said I would but I struggled at the bottom of the list in chi so I took the leap of faith . I Might have to leave Dayton and go to the yellow side because the money talks . A few of our guys went there and say they are treated really good . And I was told they are giving runs as soon as you are hired for the road and local . What is scale by y'all now ? I thought O . D . Was the top paid on wages ? Doesn't that put you guy's far behind them now to ?

OD is not what it used to be. I came here because it was the best place. Now? It's like every other LTL carrier.

Midwest is at 34.20 and overtime after 50. They do everything to keep you under 50. I think I have accumulated around 10 hours of overtime so far this year lol

OD is not what it used to be. I came here because it was the best place. Now? It's like every other LTL carrier.

Midwest is at 34.20 and overtime after 50. They do everything to keep you under 50. I think I have accumulated around 10 hours of overtime so far this year lol
Here at Dayton they don't care . They don't even mention it . Old coworkers of mine at O . D . say the same thing at their barn . Nobody is getting it and if they are about to they get sent home early on the last day of the pay period .

Did anyone see the big E got over a $ 2.00 raise ? And they'll get an additional $ 2.00 on top of that if you work between 9 at night to 5 in the morning . That puts them at 35.50 an hour and 37.50 working overnight on the time clock . Now our wages are definitely behind here compared to them . Must be nice that is $ 4.00 more than us . . . I left O . D . About 3 years ago for Dayton and kind of regret it now . I never really moved up the list like they said I would but I struggled at the bottom of the list in chi so I took the leap of faith . I Might have to leave Dayton and go to the yellow side because the money talks . A few of our guys went there and say they are treated really good . And I was told they are giving runs as soon as you are hired for the road and local . What is scale by y'all now ? I thought O . D . Was the top paid on wages ? Doesn't that put you guy's far behind them now to ?
What terminal are you out of?