Yellow | Big rally for YRC Worldwide after credit agreement revision

While it did rally...it is NOWHERE near the $28.75 a share the day JW sold a block of it....days before the 2 Q results were announced....so it is still off by $5.39 per share from 90 days ago....KK

While it did rally...it is NOWHERE near the $28.75 a share the day JW sold a block of it....days before the 2 Q results were announced....so it is still off by $5.39 per share from 90 days ago....KK

Buy on the dips, sell on the highs. Do that enough times and you won't have to go to work anymore! :biglaugh:

Do you remember why that sale was made? It wasn't under his control. I posted this on July27th.

Not exactly true. What was sold off was a mandated sale of shares to meet the withholding requirements for the options granted to him in 2011 and 2013. He had no choice to make in the sale.

( 1) On July 22, 2014, 30,601 restricted shares of Mr. Welch's Company stock, granted December 2, 2011, vested. On July 22, 2014, Mr. Welch automatically surrendered 14,215 of the 30,601 newly-vested shares to the Company to satisfy the tax withholding obligations triggered upon the July 22nd vesting. The automatic surrender of newly-vested shares is the Company's default process for paying tax withholding obligations triggered upon the vesting of restricted stock.
( 2) On July 22, 2014, 2,442 restricted shares of Mr. Welch's Company stock, granted February 26, 2013, vested. On July 22, 2014, Mr. Welch automatically surrendered 1,135 of the 2,442 newly-vested shares to the Company to satisfy the tax withholding obligations triggered upon the July 22nd vesting. The automatic surrender of newly-vested shares is the Company's default process for paying tax withholding obligations triggered upon the vesting of restricted stock.

Do you remember why that sale was made? It wasn't under his control. I posted this on July27th.

Not exactly true. What was sold off was a mandated sale of shares to meet the withholding requirements for the options granted to him in 2011 and 2013. He had no choice to make in the sale.

( 1) On July 22, 2014, 30,601 restricted shares of Mr. Welch's Company stock, granted December 2, 2011, vested. On July 22, 2014, Mr. Welch automatically surrendered 14,215 of the 30,601 newly-vested shares to the Company to satisfy the tax withholding obligations triggered upon the July 22nd vesting. The automatic surrender of newly-vested shares is the Company's default process for paying tax withholding obligations triggered upon the vesting of restricted stock.
( 2) On July 22, 2014, 2,442 restricted shares of Mr. Welch's Company stock, granted February 26, 2013, vested. On July 22, 2014, Mr. Welch automatically surrendered 1,135 of the 2,442 newly-vested shares to the Company to satisfy the tax withholding obligations triggered upon the July 22nd vesting. The automatic surrender of newly-vested shares is the Company's default process for paying tax withholding obligations triggered upon the vesting of restricted stock.

You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express on 7/26!:duh::hysterical:

ok sounds good to pump up the price , BUT don't the banks & lenders have to agree to this new credit amendment too ?? not just yrc saying we want to do this ??

ok sounds good to pump up the price , BUT don't the banks & lenders have to agree to this new credit amendment too ?? not just yrc saying we want to do this ??

I would guess the banks already told Welch they could do this, and let them announce it as if he, or Mr. Need-A-New hair style came up with it$$$$ I don't believe they can make too many money decisions without first running it by the only people making any money off this whole fiasco !!!

I would guess the banks already told Welch they could do this, and let them announce it as if he, or Mr. Need-A-New hair style came up with it$$$$ I don't believe they can make too many money decisions without first running it by the only people making any money off this whole fiasco !!!
Does that prove that the company doesn't need our votes for or against?

The rally did not last for long, did it?.....KK

Oh, come on now, everyone with any hutzpah sells on a rally and buys on a retreat.

The economy is in the pooper and the market is at record highs.

YRCW isn't worth anything. It's all about buying on the lows and selling on the highs, PERIOD!