Yellow | Bigshot YRC Attorney Retires After Concessions/Before ABF Lawsuit

slavenomore

TB Legend
PREMIUM
Credits
EDGAR Pro

Interesting news:

Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On November 1, 2010, Daniel J. Churay, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company tendered his resignation to be effective December 1, 2010 to become President and Chief Executive Officer of Rex Energy Corporation.

What do you call "lots of YRC"? With a 200 million market cap for YRC, Goldman could buy the whole float with their lunch money.
They have an interest and it mattered greatly what they did with the debt for equity swap...and they own shares and have interests in a few major LTL's....And maybe they also play a role in the loans we needed top keep this going with the last consessions. Something to think about.
If I would have looked at Rex and saw they had no stocks in it i would not have thought anything...but they seem to be one of the top dogs on one site I've seen but I do admit to just being a trucker/dock worker and not some kind of stock pro.