POLITICS Bill And Hillary Clinton Seen Celebrating Epstein's Murder Today In Chicago -- Meeting With Obamas?

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Jaloc, Aug 11, 2019 at 5:59 AM.

1. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

"Epstein's dead, let's celebrate at the bar!"

Bill Clinton was ALL SMILES today in Chicago: [link to twitter.com (secure)]

ALL SMILES: [link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Also, it's plain as day: Hillary is campaigning. I'm guessing she announces she's running in September or October to minimize the amount of heavy-duty campaigning the sick old hag will have to do.

That Mariah Carey tweet the other day wasn't a fluke. It was meant to create buzz around Hillary's upcoming announcement that she's indeed running for president: [link to www.foxnews.com (secure)]

Joe Biden is probably acting as placeholder until she announces her candidacy officially. They can't have Bernie and Tulsi up there on the debate stage without an establishment goon up there with them sucking away all the anti-establishment type's time. There's no way Joe Biden makes it to the finish line with his damaged brain producing gaffe after gaffe.

My guess is that she and Bill are in CHICAGO today working out the details on a deal with Michelle's big floppy penis to be her running mate. The deal was likely contingent on the Epstein "problem" being solved prior to Michelle's big floppy penis agreeing to be on the ticket with the sick, dying old witch.

More video of them campaigning today in Chicago:

2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I'm pretty sure that Barack Obama's name would never come out in these scandals.
    It could be well hidden I suppose but I think Obama was one of the few true Family men who ever held that office.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Two pathetic liars. What a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    On the clapping seals:
    I can't see myself going out to clap and cheer for one of only two ever impeached Presidents, who was also a rapist and sexual assaulter of women, and his wife, the most evil, crooked politician in American history. I just couldn't do it.

4. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The Obama's still have political value to the Dems and Moochelle will likely run for President, so the fact that Barack was lying pipe in every town he visited when Moochelle wasn't around, won't surface until their value is spent.

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Barry was a POS radical leftist who used the power of the Federal govt to go after his political opponents

6. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Depends, did Epstein hook up gay guys too?

7. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    CNN reported that Obama, Don Lemon, Shephard Smith, and Anderson Cooper were all on the same flight list heading to Pedophile Island. :2437:
    Move along folks, there's nothing left to see here.
    :lmao:

Big Dave, Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Wait til McCabe is in prison. Hell talk.. stories of corruption in barryland are legion ...

9. Fly-by-night

Fly-by-night Only when you care to send the very best

Man they must have drugged Killary up with some extra stuff that day. She had to walk a long way

10. Fly-by-night

Fly-by-night Only when you care to send the very best

Well they did free spend the taxpayers money on separate flight to Hawaii every year

11. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

http://www.manscountrychicago.com/

Both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel were lifetime members! Bathhouse Barry and Larry Sinclair in the limo!

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  12. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

Sheps a plpe smoker too?

13. Rastus

Driver Since:
    How true! At least Epstein liked girls.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Northern Flash likes this.
  15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
  16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. He smokes the human doobie.
    :biglaugh:

He is as queer as a four dollar bill.

17. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

So...does anyone see a pattern here? Everyone one who hates TRUMP is most likely gay, Lemon. Maddow. Most of Hollywood's actors. Magoo. Democrats

18. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

They help promote the false phobias of President Trump.Their lifestyle prohibits them from liking the President,as it would dismiss their false narrative.

Rastus and kantgetryte like this.
  19. Rastus

Driver Since:
    What’s funny about Trump is he’s never said anything about gays one way or another. The closest thing was about a third bathroom for trannies would cost too much.

buffalobill and Jaloc like this.
  20. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

Here is a post from a whistleblower who allegedly works at the facility where Epstein supposedly committed suicide –

“Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.”