TForce | Binghamton,NY closing!

Years ago we made lots of things in this country which required lots of trucking to move those things. No so much anymore.

Roadway used to pull about 30 loads, 42 foot boxes, out of New Haven Conn on a friday night and they had another terminal right down the road in Stamford and another one up the road in Norwich.

Factories are being torn down all over and being replaced with condos. Sadly not much freight going into or out of those places.
Correct, I know you know how much property Mason Dixon Pencil took up in JC. That's been all redone. A brownstone in JC a couple of blocks over from where my dad grew up dirt poor just sold for some millions of $. It's absolute insanity. My wife looks at that listing and says well they put a garage in the place. Yes, big enough for a Prius nothing else. I don't know maybe these people are smarter than us. The gvt is doing it's best to drive us away from our cars. Back to the way it was before auto's, move by train and that's it. Population control. Rant over, sorry boys no part 2!

Correct, I know you know how much property Mason Dixon Pencil took up in JC. That's been all redone. A brownstone in JC a couple of blocks over from where my dad grew up dirt poor just sold for some millions of $. It's absolute insanity. My wife looks at that listing and says well they put a garage in the place. Yes, big enough for a Prius nothing else. I don't know maybe these people are smarter than us. The gvt is doing it's best to drive us away from our cars. Back to the way it was before auto's, move by train and that's it. Population control. Rant over, sorry boys no part 2!
My Dad's side of the family all lived in Downtown J.C. on Brunswick Street back in the day. Before I left to move to Floridia ( that's where old folks go to pasture) 4 years ago I went to see the old neighborhood one more time, I didn't know where the hell I was. Downtown J.C. has turned into a mini Manhattan.

My Dad's side of the family all lived in Downtown J.C. on Brunswick Street back in the day. Before I left to move to Floridia ( that's where old folks go to pasture) 4 years ago I went to see the old neighborhood one more time, I didn't know where the hell I was. Downtown J.C. has turned into a mini Manhattan.
It was 4.4 million $ on Mercer st . Perfectly logical ,right?

Same in Charlotte, I couldn't find my old homeplace.
Thought you might like to know, a friend of mine purchased Lazy J's old terminal on I-85.
He makes and sells pallets.