TForce | Binghamton,NY closing!

Saia just opened a barn in bingo
I wouldn’t be surprised if TFI buys SAIA at some point and merges TForce Freight with them. They have mentioned several times on their conference calls and in articles that they are looking for tuck in acquisitions and outright M&A activity.

I wouldn’t be surprised if TFI buys SAIA at some point and merges TForce Freight with them. They have mentioned several times on their conference calls and in articles that they are looking for tuck in acquisitions and outright M&A activity.
Not going to happen. Tfi is looking to make profits, not expand market density. Another point is that any public traded company would cost top dollar. Since saia is a public company that is out of the question . Tfi got a once in a lifetime deal from UPS and that will never be available again . They are reducing size and consolidated terminals. There is no expansion by acquisition coming.

Well TFI is looking for tuck in acquisitions and outright buys according to their CEO.
Looking isn't buying, and there is no major publicly traded ltl company that will be worth the cost. They could have got central freight for almost nothing, they weren't interested. Saia is currently renting more than 50 % of it's terminals, tfi wants ownership. If some small outfit that is private or a subsidiary comes on the market, maybe. They bought the 5th largest lol for 800,000 million. Any other top ten would cost them twice that at least.

I was talking to the Scranton drivers and they said if no one transfers the have zero applications....
I talked to one of the drivers out of Binghamton and he told me one guy he works with was going...

More like fedex frt. Ceos number one current ltl. As of frieghtwaves what the truck interview early Dec.