Estes | BLACK friday

Kings disciple

Ecc. 12:13
Credits
One wal-mart worker trampled to death on Long Island, Two men shoot each other dead in front of Toys R Us in Palm Desert California.....CRAZY !:knockout:

That's why I never go out shopping without my flak jacket and tazer-------this time of the year shopping is best done via the internet or cash is even better for the older kids and grandkids,that way they don't complain its not the one they wanted:hissyfit:

I would rather have my finger nails plugged off with vise grips than to shop on Black Friday. But then again I hate to shop, if Walmart doesn't have it I don't need it.

I would rather have my finger nails plugged off with vise grips than to shop on Black Friday. But then again I hate to shop, if Walmart doesn't have it I don't need it.

Same here CM, my daughter got up at 4 am to go shopping with her friends! I thought to myself "I've raised up a crazy person" then my wife got me up at 5 and ask me to take her out I said "ya right" so........ at 6 I'm wading in a sea of people at the mall thinking "I'm the crazy one "! :duh:

Same here CM, my daughter got up at 4 am to go shopping with her friends! I thought to myself "I've raised up a crazy person" then my wife got me up at 5 and ask me to take her out I said "ya right" so........ at 6 I'm wading in a sea of people at the mall thinking "I'm the crazy one "! :duh:

I bet you bought an Elvis bobble head doll, for the dash of your black and yellow large car.:hysterical:TE out.....Ps. T4J has several of them, but he puts them on his desk, not his dash.

I bet you bought an Elvis bobble head doll, for the dash of your black and yellow large car.:hysterical:TE out.....Ps. T4J has several of them, but he puts them on his desk, not his dash.

How cool would an Elvis bobble head be???? I'd put it on my wife's back!:butt kiss:

lol...naw I did'nt buy no bobble headed nothing. :biglaugh:

I got to see the real king elvis live one time in high school, man what a show......