Blast from the past

Way cool CFer thank's It was in my mind a great company everyone seemed too care unlike today's number's crunching customer 1st, employee's 2nd mentality. Again thank's.:1036316054: :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

Thanks for sharing CFer.
If we only knew back than what we know now,
We'd all be rich.
To bad we can't turn back the clock to these better times,when LTL companies were building,and hiring.
The government really ruined our industry by deregulating all of the freight rates.

Way cool CFer thank's It was in my mind a great company everyone seemed too care unlike today's number's crunching customer 1st, employee's 2nd mentality. Again thank's.:1036316054: :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

The best 10 years of my life were spent there.

The best 10 years of my life were spent there.

You just liked working there because of me!!!!
I was always in your way, dumbarse!!!
You remember the bucket of peanuts, freshly roasted from the exhaust fumes of the forklift. Hey Cfer you know what Barney’s favorite song was that came on the radio??? It was on the oldies station---My Guy!!! Not really, they just played the heck out of it, and it annoyed the you know what out of him!!!
:smilie_132:

I think "My Guy" was the anthem for
Froggy 94. They played 20 songs over and over. But we could listen to nothing else when DC was there, but it really wasn't a big deal to me. Of all the jobs I've had, working on that raggity old dock was probably the best one. I think Steve is in Florida
I'll call his cell later on today. Called my cousin known as "Old Timer" (for the older Yellow CVE folks) 2 weeks ago. He was complaining about it being too hot on the beach.
Boo Hoo

hello CFer I am viking1cf I love your stuff. U are so down to earth brother. It will never be the same again. But i still see the pride that was there through your words. It was a honor to have road the red and green colors with u sir. just want to say thank God for guys like you . I wish the best for you and your family cause i know they were apart of cf just as much as you were. Your friend and partner from CGI Dock. the Viking

hello CFer I am viking1cf I love your stuff. U are so down to earth brother. It will never be the same again. But i still see the pride that was there through your words. It was a honor to have road the red and green colors with u sir. just want to say thank God for guys like you . I wish the best for you and your family cause i know they were apart of cf just as much as you were. Your friend and partner from CGI Dock. the Viking

Thank You for the kind words viking1CF and the best to you and yours also.

Welcome to Trucingboards:1036316054:

1st cf tractor i drove

i remember the 1st cf road tractor i drove when i went on the road was 16-6914 those old freightliners were desent tractors to me. except if you had to bob tail that a different story