Estes | Bloomington IL Terminal??

If you go extra board it will be a good job. I have heard and been through that terminal and working city would not be a good thing. Bloomington is full of jerks in the management staff. Estes is a good job. But go extra board if you work out of bloomington.

Being a linehaul driver starting on sun mon or tuesday night and being gone for 5 nights and having 2 days off at home. Extra board is like being an OTR driver but only being out 5 days at a time.

if you dont mind seeing your family for 5 straight days then yea that would be ok. great job? no. good job? yea i guess

terminal manager in bloomington is a complete ***...

if you dont mind seeing your family for 5 straight days then yea that would be ok. great job? no. good job? yea i guess

terminal manager in bloomington is a complete ***...

This is valuable info Freezeframe. I live in Bloomington and was considering applying at Estes as a P+D driver.

I'm currently working for a small LTL company in Bloomington (if you're familiar with Bloomington, you can probably guess who).

keep in mind each situation is different. iv only had 1 run in with that manager, but i also base my opinion from others who have been involved with him as well.

as far as p&d its not too bad