Yellow | Blue Flu!

S

SoCalkid

Myself and at least 50% of the others at my terminal are coming down with the Blue Flu friday. We will see how it goes but we are calling off Friday just to show em a big F. U.:Emoticon_digging:

Myself and at least 50% of the others at my terminal are coming down with the Blue Flu friday. We will see how it goes but we are calling off Friday just to show em a big F. U.:Emoticon_digging:

Nice try, nonunion loser trying to stir uo trouble at yellow. Sorry sweetheart, the vote will be yes, and if by some miracle a non-male like you works at yellow they should institute a no-eunuch policy, guys like you should just go ion welfare and leave the freight to men, not whiners like you.

Nice try, nonunion loser trying to stir uo trouble at yellow. Sorry sweetheart, the vote will be yes, and if by some miracle a non-male like you works at yellow they should institute a no-eunuch policy, guys like you should just go ion welfare and leave the freight to men, not whiners like you.

Your a Dip ::shit:: Goodbuddy Team driver, You wish you were man enough to ride my coat tails. Buy the way ever heard of Teamsters Local 63. You must be a union dropout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a Dip ::shit:: Goodbuddy Team driver, You wish you were man enough to ride my coat tails. Buy the way ever heard of Teamsters Local 63. You must be a union dropout.

Youre a total kitty. Leave the working to the men, go cry to the democrats and beg obama to support your lazy ass, maybe hell buy hyou some tampons and feminine spray too. its too bad weaklings like you cant just quit, the local 63 must smell like vagina during meetings.

"Blu Flu" must be Roadway slang...before the merger I heard others refer to it as "Yellow Fever". I don't think it's a good idea, though because nothing angers customers more than missed pickups.

Wa! WAA! WAAA! Maybe your local should come out to a meeting and you will see how Teamsters with balls operate.

"Blu Flu" must be Roadway slang...before the merger I heard others refer to it as "Yellow Fever". I don't think it's a good idea, though because nothing angers customers more than missed pickups.

socal is a paid wall street basher, or competition psoting here trying to drum up trouble. Whatever he is, one can easily tell by his posts that he's s scumbag.

Make sure you tell them !
Hate to tell you but their not smart enough to know when they are getting the wood put to them.

YEA I agree but they will figure it out. We are all going to Call in within 30 minutes of each other. As for me being a paid wall Street Basher I wouldn't be wasting my time on here if that were true, I would be trying to make money on Wall Street. OFF to work Now :sadwavey:

Thats ok , Doubt anyone will miss the slackers anyway , those of us in 63 who matter will gladly pick up any slack that results. Unlikely to be much !

Youre a total kitty. Leave the working to the men, go cry to the democrats and beg obama to support your lazy ass, maybe hell buy hyou some tampons and feminine spray too. its too bad weaklings like you cant just quit, the local 63 must smell like vagina during meetings.
This is better than Yahoo Finance. The only things missing are two or three mindless You Tube links.

Blue Flu and Green Flu and Orange Flu and Yellow Flu ??? lets meet and drink some beers and ask HOW did they get the Bank Loan BEFORE the so called needed YES VOTE ?????????? LIE to us some more, we are all sheep???? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

once again/the loan is based on the ratification from the members/maybe r-14 could clear this is up for the people who cant read

I saw a movie once called "yellow fever" it was about being turned on by asian women.

I would be curious to see how Teamsters with balls operate without effing jobs !!! You sound like a few of the ignorant lazy asses around our terminal, calling off to show the company how tough they are but stand around with their thumbs up their asses when they do show up.
Wa! WAA! WAAA! Maybe your local should come out to a meeting and you will see how Teamsters with balls operate.

Well , we wear Teamster t shirts , Teamster hats and walk around the mall , bow-legged (due to our big balls)asking people for spare change !