SAIA | Bluetooth is now ok

I definitely believe it, but what's your source for this? Im gonna dust off my earbuds and charge them right about now lol

Never thought ide see a retreat from these hard heads, glad they did it though, long over due with so many drivers later is shocking. I would have lost this bet !!! Now I’m wondering after the give, what’s the take ???
BS, you know they did this to appease you, after losing Dracula and Train, if ole Davey left the place would fold.

BS, you know they did this to appease you, after losing Dracula and Train, if ole Davey left the place would fold.
What I heard was Saia was losing drivers. The bosses went into the terminals, sat down with the drivers, and got an earful of telephones and cameras. The phones are back but must use a headset, the new camera system may be, on hold, and Karla got demoted. Sounds like a plan.

What I heard was Saia was losing drivers. The bosses went into the terminals, sat down with the drivers, and got an earful of telephones and cameras. The phones are back but must use a headset, the new camera system may be, on hold, and Karla got demoted. Sounds like a plan.
I hope your right Dracula, but this is may just be distraction from a sucker punch that's coming .... :nutkick:.

I hope your right Dracula, but this is may just be distraction from a sucker punch that's coming .... :nutkick:.
Rick O rubber stamped anything Karla wanted to do. He was coasting towards retirement, didn't care, the company was making money, share holders were happy. A new ceo takes over and understands changes need to be made....starting with the V.P of safety. Don't think a sucker punch is coming. We can't attract good drivers , just the drivers no one else will hire. And cooperate is finally getting a grip on it. I'm gonna give it a bit, let's see what happens.

so what about all the drivers they fired for talking on their headsets? They going to ask them to come back? Lol