SAIA | Bluetooth is now ok

What about orange helicopters?
They're not as scary as the black ones...
Erickson_Air-Crane_%28N6962R%29_Sikorsky_S-64E_departing_Wagga_Wagga_Airport_%28cropped%29.jpg

I've used my phone lots of times when no ELD's are available or non-working. After I'm done I turn off Bluetooth and Location on my phone. I haven't seen any black helicopters hovering around my house yet. Although they might be there when I'm asleep!
they're in stealth mode.. just like in the movie Blue Thunder

Bluetooths are ok now. How about CBs? Were you guys ever allowed to use them? How does it work for a system driver, does he keep the same tractor for the week or for however long he’s out?

The system driver out of the terminal runs the same tractor everyday and parks at a hotel Monday-Friday and runs a cb. We were told we could only listen to a CB not talk on it. But know one follows that

CB usage/policy is like a lot of policies with Saia. It's forbidden to talk on a CB, just like trailers have to have a padlock at all times. And no tobacco use on the premises (as the TM is standing there looking at the AS400 with a spit cup in his hand and a dip in his lip).