FedEx Freight | Bomber Jacket

just received a confirmation that a winter bomber jacket will be added to the cold weather uniforms

YQfCdaE.jpg

I’ve already got two leather bomber jackets from here. Won’t be wearing either to work.
Curious, why not? I only ask because I asked myself a similar question. Since I have several, I had to ask "what am I saving them for?" Seriously.

Now I wear one (for work), when the temps call for it. And I have others (black & brown) for non work use.

:smilie93c peelout:

Curious, why not? I only ask because I asked myself a similar question. Since I have several, I had to ask "what am I saving them for?" Seriously.

Now I wear one (for work), when the temps call for it. And I have others (black & brown) for non work use.

:smilie93c peelout:
A. They aren’t approved as uniform items.

B. Too nice to wear where they will certainly get F——-d up.

Has anyone been able to order one of these new bomber jackets?? We’re being told that they’re still not available on the uniform website...

So by the time we order, then they get back ordered due to the high demand, and then we finally receive them winter will be over...classic
Pretty much SOP for them. 73.00 when it becomes available. Its already in the 30s temperature here.