XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

Looks like it made it with no damage. can be unloaded. If that looks bad to you, you must be new here lol.
Behind the first skid of pails was another one that toppled. Anyone knows that 5 gallon pails loaded to the center of trailer is a no no. They topple way to easy . That second pallet was damaged and refused and sitting in our Os&d ( what’s left of it ) . The see saw on top of the pails is just as claim waiting to happen. If this is good to you there’s a good chance your part of of the problem. Just saying

Last edited:
Behind the first skid of pails was another one that toppled. Anyone knows that 5 gallon pails loaded to the center of trailer is a no no. They topple way to easy . That second pallet was damaged and refused and sitting in our Os&d ( what’s left of it ) . The see saw on top of the pails is just as claim waiting to happen. If this is good to you there’s a good chance your part of of the problem. Just saying
Like you said in your post after the pic, you have seen worse, like the one rangeman posted. I agree Those pails were lucky to have made it, but they did. Not that you don’t have the skills necessary to unload that trailer, but many do not. I used to offer help, but now only when asked. I still ask for help when I need it.

Seen more than one chocked like this at our barn this past week! Has to be someone clowning around, because I don't believe anyone could be this clueless!

20211220_10553050d500e4a7112eaf.md.jpg
Seen more than one chocked like this at our barn this past week! Has to be someone clowning around, because I don't believe anyone could be this clueless!

20211220_10553050d500e4a7112eaf.md.jpg
Maybe the driver is dyslexic? Being described as one that is lazy, careless, immature, not trying very hard, or not able to follow instructions.

Maybe the driver is dyslexic? Being described as one that is lazy, careless, immature, not trying very hard, or not able to follow instructions.
In short…no common sense.
Aweful, just a terrible load. Can’t see the rest of the load behind the cocked down load bars, but I bet it’s better, it has to be cause the 1st 10’ feet of this train wreck would scare off any of our customers if they saw this. And it’s a good thing they don’t see it or you’d lose customers in droves. Alot more than the usual losses.

Here's a van I did from California. You got to zoom in to appreciate it. I kick ass when it comes to unloading normal loads. LMAO
The 1st pic looks like a trash compactor. The 2nd pic is acceptable cause the load factor must be 90% or higher. The 3rd pic look like the inside of a rubbish/ garbage truck. You sure it’s LTL freight trailers?

Do not sta...umm. nevermind, it's only labeled on one of the skids so it's all good...

SSPX0433.md.jpg
I have had this , exactly this but the haz was organic peroxide and it was damaged and leaking , done by a dock worker and a supervisor saying get it on,,,,,

I have had this , exactly this but the haz was organic peroxide and it was damaged and leaking , done by a dock worker and a supervisor saying get it on,,,,,
I had these two skids come in from XPH on a trailer three weeks ago. Not manifested, not placarded, One skid leaking. Going to XWO. Don’t usually do this but got the FOS involved sent emails to XPH.LMAO

33AB6CC8-E75F-4006-8964-231146C855BB.md.jpg

I had these two skids come in from XPH on a trailer three weeks ago. Not manifested, not placarded, One skid leaking. Going to XWO. Don’t usually do this but got the FOS involved sent emails to XPH.LMAO

33AB6CC8-E75F-4006-8964-231146C855BB.md.jpg
And just to let you know, I just added to the problem by dumping the stuff over at the XWO dock leaking and all. I’m being attacked on all sides. I can’t keep up the fight anymore. I’m just gonna join the crowd

Cover thy donkey. Before you set the dock plate, take a picture of the load & continue to do so until it is empty. All barns that handle a load always play the blame game. von.
Oh for sure. I got all the pictures before I unloaded it in the trailer. Those little skull and crossbones kind of worried me a little bit LOL