XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

We had a Terminal Manager in Scranton that said by the time we got our bills and started rolling down the driveway it should be no more than 12 minutes. We got that changed in a hurry. A bunch of us took our tractors and trailers to the shop and told the mechanics that they have to pre-trip it make sure everything‘s OK because he’s not giving us enough time. Everything was back to normal after that

Dispatch told me, back in the day when I worked P&D and had such issues, “that’s why we give you a pallet jack driver”.
We had a Terminal Manager in Scranton that said by the time we got our bills and started rolling down the driveway it should be no more than 12 minutes. We got that changed in a hurry. A bunch of us took our tractors and trailers to the shop and told the mechanics that they have to pre-trip it make sure everything‘s OK because he’s not giving us enough time. Everything was back to normal after that
Nice !

:36: Pretty much the attitude lately . If a truck hits us or my family I will crawl from the wreck and end that drivers trucking career . Just look at some of the stuff on the road and the pumpkinhead driving it . You as a professional can pick out a violation as you pass by the unit .

We had a Terminal Manager in Scranton that said by the time we got our bills and started rolling down the driveway it should be no more than 12 minutes.
For a while at Roadway Abq. it was "Out the gate in eight".
They also gave us sticks marked off in inches to check how much fuel
was in our city tractor. I think it was if you had two inches of fuel you were good to go.

For a while at Roadway Abq. it was "Out the gate in eight".
They also gave us sticks marked off in inches to check how much fuel
was in our city tractor. I think it was if you had two inches of fuel you were good to go.
What about your 2 wheeler? Did it have to be in the front bumper?