XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

Oh so it is, as I closely examine the folded up gate on the rear.
The question that perplexes me is…’How in the world did the driver accomplish installing the new side door on the trailer, and on the driver’s side at that?
Better yet, how did they manage to damage whole top rail but sides after the first panel relatively unscathed? Tree leaf still intact so it leads me to believe is was limb of a tree related.

Oh so it is, as I closely examine the folded up gate on the rear.
The question that perplexes me is…’How in the world did the driver accomplish installing the new side door on the trailer, and on the driver’s side at that?
Better yet, how did they manage to damage whole top rail but sides after the first panel relatively unscathed? Tree leaf still intact so it leads me to believe is was limb of a tree related.
Was told by a LH driver from this SIC he hit a bridge. The top rail down that whole side is messed up. So he hit it and kept going

It’s not all that bad…. They could have loaded another pallet in that hole on the right on top of the other freight.Then the driver would be up the creek, not able to get his sideways jack out.
If that was my load, I’d suddenly get sick and book off and go home and enjoy the day.
At the very least one of the first two skids is comin off. Wouldn’t get me to roll with a pallet jack on its side like that

At the very least one of the first two skids is comin off. Wouldn’t get me to roll with a pallet jack on its side like that
It's called taking pride in what you do. I believe a lot of the newer generation for whatever reason does not care or take pride take pride in their work ethics. And in the end you have more expensive freight claims and more of them. Just saying. von.

It's called taking pride in what you do. I believe a lot of the newer generation for whatever reason does not care or take pride take pride in their work ethics. And in the end you have more expensive freight claims and more of them. Just saying. von.
The newer generation doesn’t get paid enough to care as much.

All kidding aside look at the prices of everything and how far a dollar goes now compared to the 60’s, 70’s and even 80’s. The old saying “you get what you pay for“ is ringing true today.

I couldn’t get a young driver to understand what “my name is on that manifest“ means relating to the quality of the load. I just gave up when he shrugged his shoulders and said “so?”!