XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

The newer generation doesn’t get paid enough to care as much.

All kidding aside look at the prices of everything and how far a dollar goes now compared to the 60’s, 70’s and even 80’s. The old saying “you get what you pay for“ is ringing true today.
OR… look even since 2021 how much the dollar has taken a nosedive in value.

NOPE they gave him a million mile award with is own private parking stop. There math figured out he made his million mile before he hit the bridge
I’m totally in disbelief that a driver can drive a million miles accident free and then pull a truly bonehead move and hit a bridge. He must have accrued those million miles driving line haul, or some commercial business park only p&d gravy run. Cause he sure didn’t do it downtown where all the low bridges are.

I don't care who you are.Nobody gets a million miles in LTL without any kind of incident unless your a robot. It should be called A million miles without being caught.
One day I was backing in between two vans with a pup in the yard. I scraped the front corner and pulled a little piece of aluminum out. I could’ve just left it, but I called the terminal manager and asked him if I could throw a couple screws in it. He said absolutely not you have to call Linehaul and fill out a accident report. someone said to me well there goes your million mile award. I am so emotionally distraught over this that to this day I cannot back in between two vans. My terminal has a special End door that’s reserved strictly for me, no vans allowed. FYI the little piece of aluminum is still bent out on the van lol

This is the new class of boneheads....No we don't need to see our the windshield. Can we say please write me a ticket before you even start the inspection

IMG_20220802_071611272_HDR.md.jpg IMG_20220802_071557936_HDR.md.jpg
Thats so he can watch p*on while he’s driving. God forbid one of the new breed hafta go without that

I don't care who you are.Nobody gets a million miles in LTL without any kind of incident unless your a robot. It should be called A million miles without being caught.
One day I was backing in between two vans with a pup in the yard. I scraped the front corner and pulled a little piece of aluminum out. I could’ve just left it, but I called the terminal manager and asked him if I could throw a couple screws in it. He said absolutely not you have to call Linehaul and fill out a accident report. someone said to me well there goes your million mile award. I am so emotionally distraught over this that to this day I cannot back in between two vans. My terminal has a special End door that’s reserved strictly for me, no vans allowed. FYI the little piece of aluminum is still bent out on the van lol
Sorry to hear that you’re now traumatized by your fender bender accident. Here at this local regional LTL where I work their o/b, I watch drivers back in between other dropped trailers and they scrape them all up all the time. The drivers don’t care and apparently neither does the management. I told one guy who watched with me as a driver scarped and banged away on a dropped trailer, if you were working at Conway/xpo, you’d be in the office calling linehaul and filling out an accident report. The guy just shrugged his shoulders and said…Not here.

I still think it’s funny that they put a guy on a pedestal for driving 3 million miles accident free because he spent his entire career driving the the desert flats of Nevada .
Come on ! Put that guy in a truck driving the tri state metro region and let’s see how good he really is .
I guess you think it's funny that a city driver million miles are calculated by hours worked times 40mph. The one thing I can say atleast driver in Nevada was driving not sitting at a docks for hours a day getting miles

Unbelievable !
It's called sarcasm....Now get this. Him and another driver can out of the XPO crash course driving school at the same time. Bridge man went in the city the other to LH. This driver did a LH run that got him 200mile a night as of last posting the city drive had more safe driving mile then the LH drive, before scalping a trailer. Thank to the XPO million mile math P&D hour times 40mph = total mile driven for a city driver, were LH it just on what you drive....Kinda of BS

I still think it’s funny that they put a guy on a pedestal for driving 3 million miles accident free because he spent his entire career driving the the desert flats of Nevada .
Come on ! Put that guy in a truck driving the tri state metro region and let’s see how good he really is .
There was a driver now retired that ran out of Norfolk to XHG had over 3 million. or isn't that metro enough for you

I ran Binghamton NY years back. Most bridges marked 11' 9". You can get under everyone of them with a 12' 6". They were marked 1 foot lower for some reason.
NY is marked a foot lower than actual unless it states "actual height".... we had a guy try one of those bridges in Binghamton.... He didn't make it.....but we ended up with a new flatbed....