XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

Do you even have a ounce of humor in you. Why is it you feel it’s necessary to take try to something that was said tongue and cheek into an opportunity to score some points ? Ease up my friend. Life is truly too short to turn everything into a competition. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack. I’m not your enemy .
If somebody told me the brake thingy was hanging I know exactly what they were talking about. What the hell is a brake canister???
Do you even have a ounce of humor in you. Why is it you feel it’s necessary to take try to something that was said tongue and cheek into an opportunity to score some points ? Ease up my friend. Life is truly too short to turn everything into a competition. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack. I’m not your enemy .
Someone once told me my brake thing was hanging on my lead trailer. I Immediately went to the back and looked. The brake thingy was swinging by an airline. Not being a mechanic, I used a piece of coat hanger and tied it back up. For fear of losing the forktruck that I like, I decided not to mention this to anybody. It happened to be a NNA pure and those guys down there are really into trucks. Therefore I was positive the situation would’ve been taken care of. Because I was able to get the motor I was so fond of, I did not have to take out my frustrations on the freight .