XPO | Bonus Change

We are scheduled to vote for union representation on wed December 12 on mon this week they told my terminal they would bring our wages up to what the top tier is and after the first of the year one time nation wide raise and no more bonus

From what I understand this is nationwide 1.25 replacing bonus checks, on top of our raise each year. In effect dec 30

We are scheduled to vote for union representation on wed December 12 on mon this week they told my terminal they would bring our wages up to what the top tier is and after the first of the year one time nation wide raise and no more bonus
What’s your top tier now and what will it be?

The same as xtj xcv xnj xsd and others I think 2945 per hour then 1.25 one time nation wide raise on top of that I think 2985 per hour

Buying a vote? Just like they did in Newburgh

1.25 % not $1.25 in place of the bonus. Rockaway just became a part of the Carlstadt region an is going from a level 6 to a level 7 pay rate. Conveniently 2 days b4 their vote.

No offense to the original poster but a better title would have been Bonus program terminated . In its place a one tim pay rate increase of 1.25%.

I think the term bonus was somewhat misleading...to me, a bonus is incentive to do a better job so that you reap extra reward for above and beyond efforts. The bonus is there to help you work harder to attain a sum of money that is great while the company receives the extra profit margins from employees working past their potential that truly feel they have a stake in what happens.
What we normally saw of recent times wasn't that much if a "bonus." Yes it was extra money that we didn't have to get, but mine never even equalled a weeks' pay. That isn't too much incentive for most people.

I think the term bonus was somewhat misleading...to me, a bonus is incentive to do a better job so that you reap extra reward for above and beyond efforts. The bonus is there to help you work harder to attain a sum of money that is great while the company receives the extra profit margins from employees working past their potential that truly feel they have a stake in what happens.
What we normally saw of recent times wasn't that much if a "bonus." Yes it was extra money that we didn't have to get, but mine never even equalled a weeks' pay. That isn't too much incentive for most people.
Well said