Yellow | Bonus Check

They better do something unless they plan on just being a freight brokerage we are under 300 road drivers in Chicago used to be close to 600.
They have a 100,000 Biden replacement drivers crossing the southern border monthly! Joe said he will even fly them up north on the government's dime. You didn't think that 700 million was for us....did you?

Brothers and sisters, I propose to donate these bones money to our union representatives to start pushing and open the NMFC contract immediately for our pension full restoration to all current YELLOW working teamsters. For every day we let go by, we loose one day of retirement joy.
Workers------->>>:poke:<<<-----Stewards

Brothers and sisters, I propose to donate these bones money to our union representatives to start pushing and open the NMFC contract immediately for our pension full restoration to all current YELLOW working teamsters. For every day we let go by, we loose one day of retirement joy.
Workers------->>>:poke:<<<-----Stewards
And also the 15% wage reduction restored.

Why don't we pay them a set amount every month instead of a one time payment! We could pay them say 59 dollars, approximately, each and every month and we could call it dues and in exchange they could do their job!

Still no talk about the pension from the CEO? The pension plans bailed out no reason not to make full contributions so called "Orphans" taken care of now take care of your current workers restore full pension contributions.
Surely you must understand, we orphans live a much more lavish lifestyle than you working stiffs.

Do you really think they would do that voluntarily? Have to be negotiated in 2024 and I am sure they will try and take something away to make up for it.
Fortunately Hoffa will be gone and I hope he takes Ernie with him!
At least Ernie got 2 for 1 on the dollar for the members Tyson got100% for the company and nothing for the members.

At least Ernie got 2 for 1 on the dollar for the members Tyson got100% for the company and nothing for the members.
Ernie bent us over and you site the one positive from the contract. 177 dollars is all it takes to make you forget all the garbage in this contract including all the freight being hauled by non union carriers who are paid sub standard wages not to mention not an extra penny to the pension! I guess it takes more than 177 dollars for me to think Ernie did a good job. And yes Tyson was another one of Juniors garbage representatives we have had also. To say Ernie is better than Tyson is like saying the Giants are better than the Jets. Setting the bar pretty low if you know what I mean.