FedEx Freight | Bonus checks

So, all you whoopy folks, just for grins and giggles, figure your tax rate for each check and post the percentage that went to federal tax for each. Don’t need to know how big your check is or isn’t, just the tax rate.
You're asking Dick and Crazy to do math? Good luck with that.

Mine was 40%

So, all you whoopy folks, just for grins and giggles, figure your tax rate for each check and post the percentage that went to federal tax for each. Don’t need to know how big your check is or isn’t, just the tax rate.
Sorry, federal itself was just about 21%. Including Medicare and SS, Federal is at 30%

Last edited:
Still looking for your reply. Or are you reviewing 2d grade math first? We're only on two days now. Tutoring maybe?

Hold up skippy I didn't give other people hell about math like you, then go on to not be able to figure it up like the special person you are. I could care less about tax rate it is what is cant change it, but I guarantee if I did figure it up it wouldn't take me 2 times to figure it like you. :lmao:

Hold up skippy I didn't give other people hell about math like you, then go on to not be able to figure it up like the special person you are. I could care less about tax rate it is what is cant change it, but I guarantee if I did figure it up it wouldn't take me 2 times to figure it like you. :lmao:
I think I pulled this same answer out of my ass in 3d-grade.

Why, it was yesterday! I was in 3d-grade and you're still here!!!

I'm beginning to think you're unemployed. You have no idea what your tax rate is.

I'm beginning to think you can't understand English or you're teacher hasn't taught you to read yet.

It won’t do you any good, you’ll just pay more in property taxes, sales tax, etc...it’s all a wash

Well, with the EXCEPTION of the most left leaning States. Cali & New York residents will pay more for everything. It might be a wash, or even a huge benefit there, only if you qualify for all the free stuff...

It won’t do you any good, you’ll just pay more in property taxes, sales tax, etc...it’s all a wash
Nope. Freaking Democrats here want to increase our state budget by 50% and provide healthcare to all and free college education. Low-end estimates increase every person's state tax by $3K a year and a 10% increase in the payroll tax for business.

Not sticking around for that ::shit::.