ABF | Bonus news

Why did you vote yes to let them freeze pension contributions for a little cash bonus?
I voted no... A little over half voted yes.....majority rules even when they are wrong, hopefully they get it now with how profitable the company has been the last 5 years...I notice that you say things like this often so I have a question for you....why did you stay with Yellow? The writing has been on the wall that they are never going to pay full rate into the pension, that is the main reason I left as soon as I could....

I voted no... A little over half voted yes.....majority rules even when they are wrong, hopefully they get it now with how profitable the company has been the last 5 years...I notice that you say things like this often so I have a question for you....why did you stay with Yellow? The writing has been on the wall that they are never going to pay full rate into the pension, that is the main reason I left as soon as I could....
Concessions are like diabetes. Once they start cutting, it never gets better.

As you can see my post was edited. Trying to play nice….