XPO | bonus program

hoagiedriver

TB Lurker
Credits
two weeks ago we had a monday morning meeting on the criteria to be achieved to receive a bonus.xpo was proud to say we are going to bring the bonus program back but for some reason didn't mention that most of the terminal's would never reach the lofty goals set.I only know this is the case for three of the terminal's in our area.Do to constant roll over of new supervisor's and the constant arrival of lack luster driver's it's just not going to happen.

two weeks ago we had a monday morning meeting on the criteria to be achieved to receive a bonus.xpo was proud to say we are going to bring the bonus program back but for some reason didn't mention that most of the terminal's would never reach the lofty goals set.I only know this is the case for three of the terminal's in our area.Do to constant roll over of new supervisor's and the constant arrival of lack luster driver's it's just not going to happen.
For some barns, it's going to be tough, for sure. Others will do very well.

I am at a terminal that is doing pretty good on the goals to meet the bonus. But from what I have been told is that if we hit 100% of the goal it is 1.25% of your earning. So let just say I make $65k that equals $812 bucks. So that is almost exactly what it was at the old Conway. I sure do miss the ICP days!!!

When I 1st started at this company years ago , I remember getting an ICP bonus check in the 4 digit range. Now?...it just doesn't matter how hard you work, the money just isn't there. As far as I'm concerned...just keep the pay rates in place (w/ cost of living annual increases), the PTO accrual rates in place, the Conway pension in place ,(to those who are still vested in it), the health insurance employee contribution frozen at it's current rate,(or actually reduced), and replace all the food incentive rewards, (cookouts, cakes, morning donuts etc.) with a cash pay outs instead.

If they did all of the above...they'd keep me happy. All the other carrot and stick type bonus proposals just don't do it for me.Why? cause I'm self motivated to do my best everyday. I've always given this company a fair shake every day since I've been here...and I always will. .

When I 1st started at this company years ago , I remember getting an ICP bonus check in the 4 digit range. Now?...it just doesn't matter how hard you work, the money just isn't there. As far as I'm concerned...just keep the pay rates in place (w/ cost of living annual increases), the PTO accrual rates in place, the Conway pension in place ,(to those who are still vested in it), the health insurance employee contribution frozen at it's current rate,(or actually reduced), and replace all the food incentive rewards, (cookouts, cakes, morning donuts etc.) with a cash pay outs instead.

If they did all of the above...they'd keep me happy. All the other carrot and stick type bonus proposals just don't do it for me.Why? cause I'm self motivated to do my best everyday. I've always given this company a fair shake every day since I've been here...and I always will. .
Conway Pension in place? They done stole all they could steal, legally. If there was more they could take, believe me Stotlar would have taken. Thank god that crooks gone.

I don't go to work for the food incentive. I can buy my own food

I don't go to work for the food incentive. I can buy my own food

And not only that, but I really hate it when our barn reaches a safety cookout goal. Why? ...cause then when I get in from my peddle run around 17:00, I get all excited to go home to, see my family, dig into a good home cooked meal and enjoy sharing my day WITH THEM. :1036316054:

Yeah. Pay for health care. Eliminated pension. Took vacations. Been some really awesome times. At least we have satellite radio !

Yeah HS...they grabbed the lion's share of what they wanted from us and dropped us a few crumbs from off their table...i.e. Satellite Radio. I guess they want us to be happy driving down the road listening to our feel good tunes to keep us from fuming over what's been eliminated from us.

I am at a terminal that is doing pretty good on the goals to meet the bonus. But from what I have been told is that if we hit 100% of the goal it is 1.25% of your earning. So let just say I make $65k that equals $812 bucks. So that is almost exactly what it was at the old Conway. I sure do miss the ICP days!!!
Yeah, I like how they act like that huge $800 bonus is all we are working toward all year. Sure it's nice, but I know people that work in other industries that get bonuses in the thousands of dollars. A bonus that is such a small percentage of your pay, that we have so little control over, isn't really worth talking about so much.

Yeah, I like how they act like that huge $800 bonus is all we are working toward all year. Sure it's nice, but I know people that work in other industries that get bonuses in the thousands of dollars. A bonus that is such a small percentage of your pay, that we have so little control over, isn't really worth talking about so much.

You got that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RIGHT, ID !

For some barns, it's going to be tough, for sure. Others will do very well.
If my bonus was based on productivity and numbers, and a decision had to be made, my terminal or another terminal getting screwed, take a guess who is going to get screwed?
The smaller terminals won't qualify for their bonus after getting the bone all of the time. Good luck to them.