XPO | bonus program

If my bonus was based on productivity and numbers, and a decision had to be made, my terminal or another terminal getting screwed, take a guess who is going to get screwed?
The smaller terminals won't qualify for their bonus after getting the bone all of the time. Good luck to them.
Disagree. I'm at a smaller barn( under 20 guys) and we're on track for almost double our goal. All depends on the freight you have.

Disagree. I'm at a smaller barn( under 20 guys) and we're on track for almost double our goal. All depends on the freight you have.
Wait until they raise the bar. If you are doubling your goal, they will raise it, watch and see. That's not me taking a shot at XPO, but that's how they all do it. If a goal proves to be too easy to attain, they will immediately change the goal.
And I'm picturing how it works during the night at the large hubs. Since there are more guys from the big barns there loading freight, I assume that they will put their own freight as a priority versus yours.
Hopefully you are right and they have checks and balances, or else the small barns will get screwed.